• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
This has never been the rule and we allowed this to happen last year and the guy that did it.........won the league.

Why is it revokable when STERN does the deal?

...Because I have the ability to revoke it this season. I was also STRONGLY against that trade.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Paus playing fucking Center now even in the preseason. Are you people stupid? Pierce is also easily going to be the main guy getting shots over Joe since they want to win a ring. Idjuts

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
you're trying to rip psych off, period. u know u can, because he's psych. you're killing the league before it even starts.

I knew that drafting Kobe was going to give me a pretty good chance at whoever PSYCH took 13th, 14th and 15th, yeah.

I think the 2 for 2 deal is close to fair (and I lack a PG so I need Wall anyways), but I need PSYCH to confirm that he's willing to do it. Otherwise we stick with the other deal.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Kobe/Gasol/Pierce for Wall/LMA would be acceptable, imo.

Paus playing fucking Center now even in the preseason. Are you people stupid? Pierce is also easily going to be the main guy getting shots over Joe since they want to win a ring. Idjut aIdjut a

PSYCH speaking in his native language, a RARE sight.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Paus playing fucking Center now even in the preseason. Are you people stupid? Pierce is also easily going to be the main guy getting shots over Joe since they want to win a ring. Idjuts

you're the idiot whose letting ga fuck u in the ass. pierce has been washed up for 2 years. he's got nothing but a front rim contested step back now, that's all he has.

shutupchico

Reaction score
the rest of us should just quit the league if this trade is allowed

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
you're the idiot whose letting ga fuck u in the ass. pierce has been washed up for 2 years. he's got nothing but a front rim contested step back now, that's all he has.
That shot averaged him 18ppg last season on a team without guard play. Deron and Joe are not better than Pierce still putting the ball in the bucket, especially not half court which Kidd has said they will be. He's a easy pencil in for 15 a night with 4rebs and 3asts. Pau finished last year averaged 18 and 12 and he's playing Cwith the other bigs vacating he post. And yes Kobe is fine, its not unprecedented see Dominique retuning to average damn near 30

shutupchico

Reaction score
you're giving up 2 first rounders for 3rd, 4th rounders

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I like the 4 for 3 because it fills more needs, and gives better production personally. Not one person here can say they know Pierce will be a 10-12pt guy, Kobe won't be able to score 20, or Pau will be what his PF averages were last season.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I dunno, Chico. I'm fine w/ the trade I mentioned, but I'm not one of the people who think that Wall is the 2nd coming of Oscar Robertson, and I think Pau will be great this year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah the 3/2 is acceptable but taking Pierce is kinda bad in that deal since Pierce has more value than that. I say he has more game than Deron or Joe on a contending team. Eh make it Tyson or Nene.

idk

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Its not your roster, not your trade, not your decision. Nowhere has there ever been a lets vote on this.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Are you really this fucking thick-skulled? I AM MAKING IT SO YOU GET TO KEEP ONE OF YOUR THREE PICKS, AND GET KOBE AND PAU.

What is the issue here?

shutupchico

Reaction score
i was gonna take wall at 11 if jefferson was gone. he's running the show in washington. did u see what he did when he came back from injury last year? there's a chance he could be the best pg in the league. comparing him to kobe is comparing milk that expires in a week, to milk that expired 2 weeks ago. and then aldridge to pao? c'mon.