• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

PHX

Legacy Member
Wouldn't overreact and say he is done because I doubt he would have came back in the game if it was that serious. Either way good pick up in Jack.

SAIYANS

Wouldn't overreact and say he is done because I doubt he would have came back in the game if it was that serious. Either way good pick up in Jack.
Mak he admits he heard a pop and just wanted to try and test it. He wasn't thinking and the Cavs weren't

PHX

Legacy Member
Mak he admits he heard a pop and just wanted to try and test it. He wasn't thinking and the Cavs weren't
I know but not that long ago Iggy said he heard a pop too and it just ended up being a hamstring. If it was ACL like pop or something serious given his injury history no way he would have been able to test it at all. I think he's gonna be out some games just don't think it's going to be a long term thing where he is done for the year. If it is then I'm pretty shocked he was allowed to test it cause I don't believe the Cavs would be mindless enough to say we weren't thinking when putting our franchise guy back out there.

SAIYANS

He as grabbing his knee, not the back of his leg. Guess we will see. Rondo played with a acl, Kobe played with a fractured knee, adrenaline and pride can be a bitch

PHX

Legacy Member
Well like I said either way good pick up having the best fantasy insurance policy on your team given how Kyrie always gets hurt which is a shame cause he is one of the most fun players to watch in the league.

SAIYANS

I got Jack because he was an insurance policy and because Potatohead likes playing small guard lineups with two PGs.

SAIYANS

This role player scouting my smurfs ... Taj, Jack, Henson, McBob (averaging 5 asts), TA, Swaggy, Meeks

I'm like :HHH3: At a vanilla midget scouting session

PHX

Legacy Member
Cause he'll pull some good games out of his ass all of a sudden but then decides to lay eggs when i get him. Gonna try to stay away from him this time lol. Only guy more frustrating to own is Danny Green but can never bring myself to drop him.