WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
True was mostly talking about Bynum which speaks for itself given who he is in your case and in ST's case dropping Pau just to pick up another guy who is going to be out almost just as long as Pau which is totally confusing.

yea i am only holding onto Bynum because I have 2 offers out right now that include him...

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

shutupchico

Reaction score
offers for bynum? i didn't know this was a keepers league. even still, he may never play again, nevermind this year.

Showtime

Reaction score
True was mostly talking about Bynum which speaks for itself given who he is in your case and in ST's case dropping Pau just to pick up another guy who is going to be out almost just as long as Pau which is totally confusing.

when I picked him up he was supposed to be ahead of schedule and returning soon. Now he's back to his old timetable, but he's still returning in 2 weeks or so while Pau is supposed to come back in April.

the same thing happened with Rose actually. he and his camp were saying he might return early, then the all star break, and now the smurf is just an absolute bitch. there is no bigger bitch in sports than Rose.

also, it's no fun to sit with the team you have the whole year which I could have done before I dropped Vucevic for Rose. I'm not saying I did it on purpose to make things more interesting, but I'm hardly ever content with doing nothing after the start of the season.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
when I picked him up he was supposed to be ahead of schedule and returning soon. Now he's back to his old timetable, but he's still returning in 2 weeks or so while Pau is supposed to come back in April.

the same thing happened with Rose actually. he and his camp were saying he might return early, then the all star break, and now the smurf is just an absolute bitch. there is no bigger bitch in sports than Rose.

also, it's no fun to sit with the team you have the whole year which I could have done before I dropped Vucevic for Rose. I'm not saying I did it on purpose to make things more interesting, but I'm hardly ever content with doing nothing after the start of the season.

Andrew Bogut?

Anyways I dropped Bynum. Not a huge deal b/c all I traded for him was gerald wallace, rofl.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's a torn ACL so him coming back ahead of time just wasn't all that realistic considering what he required to do first before he could even think about playing. Was pretty much based on his marketing campaign and Adrian Peterson who is a freak of nature.

On another note Notorious can't catch a break now losing Parker for a month so made sure to go get De Colo.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
well you never responded...
I told you I sent taking Andrew. I refuse to take that idjut

It's a torn ACL so him coming back ahead of time just wasn't all that realistic considering what he required to do first before he could even think about playing. Was pretty much based on his marketing campaign and Adrian Peterson who is a freak of nature.

On another note Notorious can't catch a break now losing Parker for a month so made sure to go get De Colo.
I don't like to see tony hurt, but in reality it could mathematically lead to LA-SA and Tim and Pop are Kobe's bitch. Me likes

SAL

Reaction score
So tha lakers are making the playoffs in this scenario? Lul.

Showtime

Reaction score

Shump was hurt on the same day as Rose. Rose is the definition of a bitch.

Notorious

Reaction score

I probably wouldn't have made the playoffs regardless but my little small chance is gone now. What are the odds of both Parker & Rondo essentially out for the season (Parker's out for the fantasy season pretty much), as well as Big Baby and Sullinger, who had just became the Celtics starting PF when he got hurt. Ah well.

And Showtime, there's two reasons why Rose & Shumpert both got injured on the same day and Shumpert came back sooner. One, Rose's injury was worse than Shump's and two, Rose has been more careful with his return and not wanting to rush himself back. Rose is the franchise player of his team and expected to lead his team for the years to come. While Shump is just a role-player. Rose can't afford to get re-injured.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Ibaka is a bitch trying to take Blake out with a punch to the nuts. Good news, he should be suspended Tuesday vs the Lakers.

As for fantasy, chandler motherfucking parsons kicked some ass

shutupchico

Reaction score
darren collison is up for discussion. his agent isn't gonna settle for cheap though

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You mean the guy wh couldn't beat out Fisher to keep his job and is being benched for Mike James?

Brooks is intriguing but there is no way to know how Mchale will play anyone outside Harden, Parsons, Asik, and Lin sadly

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol mike james will never pass him. collisons the starter , and he will be for the rest of his highly esteemed career.