WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Amare has been worth the wait as well shooting a crazy 72% lately. Just need more boards from him.

As for that Memphis deal watching them since that trade they miss Rudy badly not having that go to perimeter guy they had in him and I see them dropping down to like 7th in the west when it is all said and done.

Yeah i don't know what they'll do without that black hole shooting 40 percent and playing awful defense.

Up 13-1 against NMS, only losing turnovers. That's a Gentleman's Sweep.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Tonight was my night to come back in my matchup with chico, but can't really compete when Batum/Ridnour/David West/Eric Gordon shoot a combined 56% from the field (WTF) and score 101 points between the four of them. Nobody in the league can compete with that.

well yea, nobody in this league is gonna be able to compete with luke, but i also had matthews going 1-9, and drummond who didn't even play.

shutupchico

Reaction score
been receiving a lot of calls about luke, but this smurf just got a statue built in his honor in front of the chucker coliseum, so i'm gonna need a real matchup changer in return to even consider considering it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah i don't know what they'll do without that black hole shooting 40 percent and playing awful defense.

Could Rudy have shot bad because of the two big fuckers taking up space down low and their two big defenders? I mean he has no problem playing with Toronto spacing so far. Tony's limited range also didnt help

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Memphis is like the top ranked defense in the NBA so he couldn't have been too awful and even if he was it obviously didn't make much a difference. And on offense yeah his shooting % might not be high but a 6'9-6'10 SF who can shoot and drive isn't exactly easily replaceable. Don't know if you've watched them since they traded Rudy but they definitely don't look as good without them as they did with him.

On another note holy fuck at Lavoy Allen. I pick him up and he gets named the started then goes and puts up 14 points and 22 rebounds.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And Memphis sucks not just because they gutted Rudy, but they gutted the whole fucking bench.

Wllington, Selby, Speights ... They were each playing as well. Sure Bayless has stepped up at the guard spots, but Prince isn't Detorit Basketball Prince defensively anymore, and Ed is a 4 not a 5 just like Artuhur and Zach. And you're in bad shape when you have to play Daye, like they do as long as Pointdexter isn't right.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I forgot, thanks. I can't believe I forgot about all star weekend

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah I was aware of it since I was looking ahead of my matchup against you next week to compare how many guys we both have playing.

Ben

Reaction score
Only 6 guys playing...up against a full squad from Chase...still hoping to win 12 categories this week though, will end up being close to getting it.

shutupchico

Reaction score
gonna miss drum, but not gonna miss how he raped my ft%. world of a difference without him.

shutupchico

Reaction score
pierce has been ballin his ass off since rondo went down... he's just "giving the game what it needs" as he always says. i regret "hating" on him every chance i could, now. me and ga got a competitive rivalry going here, 2 ties this year, unless he literally bobbles it away.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
lol we were tied of FT% before Brook/Tiago took the court. I could have conceivably won 8-6 which is not good for the chuckers.