WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I like 14, means less "stars" on everyones teams.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
We need to weed out as many inactives as possible, so I'm very much in favor of 12 teams.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Currently proposing to cut NMS and KIF next year. KIF has made 3 moves all year and I don't think the interest is there. NMS has made 4 moves and has occasionally struggled to set his lineups. I've made 22 moves this year and I've literally sat on the same roster for most of the year.

Other candidates:
BRJP - Doesn't post in the thread, but in his defense has a 100+ win team this year (in a tough conference) and sets his lineups.
Ben - Perennially bottom feeder. Has improved this year a lot though, imo.
Chase - Worst record by far this year, but it's not really his fault he was dealt P1's mess. RIP P1.
Brandon - LOLBRANDON

Showtime

Reaction score
I like 14, means less "stars" on everyones teams.

is this supposed to be a joke? stars still end up on the same teams, it just happens through a lot of one sided trades which ruins league balance for the people that can't pull off those trades.

one thing that needs to change with a lot of people is when they answer someone's inquiries about a player with "im not dealing that player" and then they go trade him for some jackoff; people seriously can't be this Blue. tell people that you're shopping them and the value of said player will go up. I can't even count how many times this year I've seen someone say they aren't trading a certain player and then end up trading them for some scrubs.

SAL

Reaction score
I don't see any compelling reason to cut down to 12, but if we feel the need to you've got the right 2 people to cut. I think the league and roster size right now are good because there are good arguments for building a team around depth or around 2-3 superstars. With a shallower league/rosters, the lucky dick who has LeBron (hey there) and/or pulls off one rapey trade has an even bigger edge.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I just want every member in the league to be people who plan to post in this thread at least every now and then. However many people that comes out to is fine by me as long as it isn't something small like 10 teams though I like having like 14 people just want them to be active.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I agree KIF & NMS should go, but I also say we just replace them with 2 new people.
I think we should get rid of conferences also.

Showtime

Reaction score
conferences are fine as long as they don't go completely unbalanced like this year. randomizing really is a shit way to do anything tbh.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i like 14. makes it a little more of a challenge building, and maintaining your team.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I say we start recruiting 2 new people right now.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i don't know about cutting kif either. i think he's shown that he cares, he just doesn't get online as often as the rest of us. when he does, i'm pretty sure he always checks the thread... and he's good about responding to trade inquiries.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
He hasn't made any moves this year though...and he didn't last year either.

I mean he hasn't really made any BAD moves this year.