WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Dwight is irrelevant this week, anyway. I'm losing rebounds and it's far too late for him to help me. I just need Lowry and Miller to maintain my assists and scoring leads. Might take TOs tomorrow, too. Might.

shutupchico

Reaction score
yea, you'll win turnovers now because u got rid of westbrook. that won u the matchup. it would've been 7-7 at best for u, with me most likely backdooring an offensive category for the win.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
yea, you'll win turnovers now because u got rid of westbrook. that won u the matchup. it would've been 7-7 at best for u, with me most likely backdooring an offensive category for the win.

I highly doubt Lawson and Calderon will make a combined 10+ threes. I'm predicting a 9-5 WIN.

shutupchico

Reaction score
true, i was thinking i could've snuck up on in field goal % possibly, but yea, me saying "most likely" winning an offensive category was going overboard. unlikely more likely

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Didn't know I made such a horrible trade. My bad guys I am an idiot.

Showtime

Reaction score
People get worked up when bad trades are done, especially when cunts like Brandon are involved. don't be too hard on yourself as it is a learning opportunity and the league is for fun anyways. Just research better for your next trades or at the very least use the yahoo trade analysis thing.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
People get worked up when bad trades are done, especially when cunts like Brandon are involved. don't be too hard on yourself as it is a learning opportunity and the league is for fun anyways. Just research better for your next trades or at the very least use the yahoo trade analysis thing.

Like I am trying to improve my team, but it is so hard. See this is my first time in Stats league, and normally I just do H2H points when it comes to fantasy everything. When I heard this was a Stats league I wanted to try it out. So this is a learning experience for me. H2H points is much easier compared to stats league for me. I don't have to dive into the stats all to hard; all I have to see is who is scoring more Fantasy Points then the other dude. I just wanted to apologize because I don't want the people in the league thinking I'm giving up. I am trying to improve the team as much as I can and I want to have fun, but it feels like every move I make is a bad one. Maybe I can turn it around like I did in Fantasy Football earlier this year, but if not oh well going to try my best and have fun.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Like I am trying to improve my team, but it is so hard. See this is my first time in Stats league, and normally I just do H2H points when it comes to fantasy everything. When I heard this was a Stats league I wanted to try it out. So this is a learning experience for me. H2H points is much easier compared to stats league for me. I don't have to dive into the stats all to hard; all I have to see is who is scoring more Fantasy Points then the other dude. I just wanted to apologize because I don't want the people in the league thinking I'm giving up. I am trying to improve the team as much as I can and I want to have fun, but it feels like every move I make is a bad one. Maybe I can turn it around like I did in Fantasy Football earlier this year, but if not oh well going to try my best and have fun.

live, learn, and do better next year

Showtime

Reaction score
tbh if you ever have doubts about a trade or just questions at all posting in here isn't really a bad idea. most people know when something is a rip off so they'll like tell you to avoid the other person gaining some sort of an advantage.

and with that, I'm out of this thread again. VASQUEZ.

shutupchico

Reaction score
day later, and i'm still annoyed about the trade. i know i got on ga about his, but that was more about the name value, and remembering what millsap did for me the 2 seasons i had him. when i checked the numbers, i saw it was a lot more fair than i thought. this though is a travesty, and isn't good for the league. makes me wanna just try to rip someone off now to compete. the "no veto" policy should seriously be looked at.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
damn, alright. Brandon's team is starting to look good.

Rape trades left and right.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
WTF? If I knew it was that easy to get Lee I would have threw an offer.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Ben's team played exceptionally this week (Boozer's career week?) and mine was mediocre so I guess I can settle with this tie.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
LOVE/DWIGHT/LEE

Do you guys even rebound?

When Millsap is traded and Dirk is 100%...OH BOY.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
A 12-2 win against a team that was suppose to "bury me" would be great.