• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

Showtime

If there's three categories that I'm actually sure I'll will nearly every damn week it's rebounding. My team is built to win rebounds which is why I had 47 more total boards than the person in second last week. You guys can say it's just one week but that doesn't change the fact that I have a lot of good rebounders on my team including my guards.

SAIYANS

AK47 you looking like you did before Deron or Boozer came along .. Thank you Russian league confidence boost

Showtime

Good, as I usually just talk out of my ass. I'm glad you guys fall for it every time too. :Kobe:

Although that rebounding thing was me being 100% srs, no way PHX wins any rebounding category.

SAL

RODNEY STUCKEY WITH 10 POINTS IN A SINGLE QUARTER???

2ng8xp4.gif

PHX

Legacy Member
Looks like Chico drafting Calderon is gonna pay off now as the Lowry injury sounds serious.

Last edited: