• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

PHX

Legacy Member
Injury risk would have nothing to do with it as Blake has been fine ever since his actual rookie year. L.A is just the better overall player so I couldn't do it until Blake learns how to make a free throw or consistently block shots.

Ghetto Anthony

Injury risk would have nothing to do with it as Blake has been fine ever since his actual rookie year. L.A is just the better overall player so I couldn't do it until Blake learns how to make a free throw or consistently block shots.

Vinny Del Negro admitted that Blake Griffin's elbow injury is a "concern," and he's dealt with the issue since last season.

"His elbow is a concern," he said. "His neck is a concern," referring to Griffin's neck strain. Del Negro reiterated that Griffin would "play through it," but this doesn't sound like an issue that is going away any time soon. "It's a little bit worse," Del Negro said when asked about Griffin's elbow compared to last season. "It's a little more swelling." Owners need to keep a very close eye on this situation.

Sorry but this is a concern to me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Will be nice for the week to truly start for me tomorrow when I actually have a bunch of guys playing. Davis was gonna play then out of the blue he's out.