• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

SAIYANS

If Tony or Jason played you would have lost the week tbh, either or or playing beats you, let alone both. Still oh well you and me are both 500 and I can live with that

SAIYANS

Mak isn't losing. He doesn't fool me, he's positioning himself in such a way that a late season surge will match him up with me in the playoffs :punk:

Showtime

Mak isn't losing. He doesn't fool me, he's positioning himself in such a way that a late season surge will match him up with me in the playoffs :punk:

Poor Mak doesn't realize it's impossible to position yourself to match up with someone that won't make the playoffs. :Kobe:

Showtime

lol CP3 only plays twice this upcoming week. That plus two injuries means that BRJP has lost before the matchup has even started. :Kobe:

shutupchico

inb4 psych grabs assassin off waivers. he always takes my leftovers. good to get a long time chucker back. matrix is one of those guys i never have to worry about. just comes in, and dominates across the board.

SAL

this coming from a Boston sports' fan? Are you serious, bro?

Can't wait to smack your shit team all over the place when we match up.

I will from now on only respond to you with awesome nonsensical gifs.

tumblr_mdbxa24Vbj1qavreso3_500.gif

Ghetto Anthony

Andrew Bynum (knees) had his timetable delayed another three weeks and the 76ers now hope he can resume basketball activities by Dec. 10.

Nene (foot) admitted recently that he experienced soreness after increasing his workload and has slowed down his recovery.

Ouch. Still think Bynum is going to be a top fantasy guy when he gets back. Don't know what to think about Nene, probably not going to play much this year.