• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
btw the divisions have never even been close to being this lopsided.

I would completely agree with you but last year I thought my division was the better one with Brandon/P1/IYF/SAL/PSYCH and Ben while the other division had all of the new guys.... needless to say 2 (almost 3) teams in the other division could have WON our division easily with their records. We will see how lopsided they are. Each division has 4 long-time GM's in it.

Funny that the original 2k Crew is all in the same division though. TURIAF gonna have to do work.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
PSYCH was in the original crew so not all.

And it all depends on how our teams end up as far as it being lopsided or not.

shutupchico

Reaction score
no crew in 2k13 :( if by some miracle there is, create a mp ga. we shootin for top 10. anythings possible far as the divisions go, but i'd bet the crew on it looking very lopsided by the end of the year.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i actually was looking forward to using them in 2k12(for the 2 days i had the game). just wanted to jack up a lot of 3's with nick anderson. and yea, you're right ga, 1 in 100 chance crews in. kill 2k

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Dwight still has to go top 8 or there is something wrong with this league.

KD/LeBron/Love are locks for top 3. So 4-8 for Dwight seems reasonable.