• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

Showtime

you're right man. it's the start of the season, how could I forget with you constantly reminding me. can't wait for your team to suddenly become AMAZING like you keep suggesting because they sure aren't that great right now. :Kobe:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'm only spending like two days a week here right now. So if I don't get back as fast to trades as I usually do, it's not because I'm avoiding you.

Also who has BUDINGER?

SAL

I have him. He was traded to the Knicks and changed his name to Raymond Felton. Harden for Budinger-Felton.

Ghetto Anthony

Really anxious to see if I'm still ahead after tonight. I can definitely see where my team is weak now. I don't have that one big time scorer on my team. Kahwi Leonard is leading my team in points...

Notorious

Half of my team playing their first game of the season today, hopefully they can all at least get me closer in some of the categories.

Ghetto Anthony

Except your opponent has a full lineup going too.

I think you're fucked this week.

In other news Ben is somehow losing an unloseable matchup because of a refusal to stream players. Sigh.