• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

Ghetto Anthony

I like to brag about things. I know it bothers you as well. And I know you know that my team is good so no need to put the quotations marks around the word, you've already said as much. :Kobe:.

I said your team is good, not you. :XZ:

those weren't even yahoo numbers. :confused:

I forgot what I posted. those numbers came from our draft, so those selections come from the competent people. And if PSYCH is so easy to rip off why haven't you done so already? People if you didn't speak so damn poorly about people they might be willing to trade with you, just the heads up. Constantly calling them stupid really doesn't seem to be helping.

Because PSYCH's team has already been torn to shreds. There is nothing of value left that he will trade. Maybe Tyson Chandler, maybe.

I don't call people stupid other than you and PSYCH... and Brandon and SAL and P1 and Ben and BRJP and chico and KIF and IYF and NMS and Notorious and PHX. Idiots. All of you.

Notorious

Thank god Phoenix didn't sign Eric Gordon afterall. His knee is fucked up. This is pretty much why I drafted Rivers just didn't think it would possibly pay off this fast.

Phoenix's medical staff would've fixed Eric Gordon, just like they did Grant Hill.

shutupchico

eric gordon sitting out tonight. rumor has it that it's because he's upset he wasn't drafted by kif as there's where he wanted to play since the 2 of them go back a long way. might have to trade him straight up for millsap to make all parties happy.

SAIYANS

I like to brag about things. I know it bothers you as well. And I know you know that my team is good so no need to put the quotations marks around the word, you've already said as much. :Kobe:

And I've played 2k13 and I'm pretty damn good. Although those are team games and I'm far better in team games than I am in my player games(and I'm pretty good at those as well so that's saying quite a bit), but I think I'll be fine if they put crew in next year as I'll get all the practice I need while making my guy get to 99.
Good at 2k13 you say?

brandun your bitch ass still owes me a game too!

SAL

Gordon out indefinitely. Bynum out indefinitely. I'd be up for helping you get some depth chico.

shutupchico

you'd have to give me a really nice offer to get bynum, he's gonna dominate when he gets back. idk, what are u thinking?

SAL

Spencer Hawes is getting tonight's RONDO Memorial You're Awesome I Love You gif:

rondod9.gif