• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS End Of The Year Awards Worst TV Show

Worst TV Show

• Raw

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • SD Live

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Impact

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Raw
1578269620389.png

Smackdown

1578269649295.png

Impact

1578269719202.png

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Just wanna say Impact has no business even being a candidate.

I'll have to vote SD. It closed the year on the lowest of lows for me. And even earlier in the year it was heavily dominated by Shane McMahon's bullshit and frankly lackluster WWE Title feuds. Raw has been pretty mediocre throughout but I never found it unbearable.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I can't say anything about Impact cos I don't watch it, so it's between SD and Raw for me. And from those two, I'll go with SD. Mainly cos of all of Roman's awful feuds in 2019 were when he was on SD :mox

(yes I'm aware of the irony of the SD mod voting SD as the worst show LMAO :lmao)

Last edited:

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Impact is actually a decent show.. It's way better than RAW or SD

I'll vote for RAW because it's 3 hours of pure boredom.

Ace

Yeah nah, shit on WWE all you want but if Impact ran as a main WWE show, it would be ripped to shreds. I like Impact but it's clearly a b-grade show with a bunch of has-beens and a few useful future talents. Considering this they do pretty decently but the show just can't compare to WWE shows.

AEW shits on dubdub's two A-shows, though.