• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Draft Wars Series I NXT Takeover

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I still need clarification on who's eligible regardless of Jeff's pick though :lol like even forgetting the pros from game show seasons, off the top of my head I cam think of Sheamus, Chris Jericho, big show, and Kofi Kingston that all came down for one random NXT match throughout the years

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don't think he's ever had a match in NXT but also I can already see a problem here bc the "pros" wrestled on the game show edition and I dont think they should be eligible lol
I think he said the game show counted because the show they wrestled on was still called NXT.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I still need clarification on who's eligible regardless of Jeff's pick though :lol like even forgetting the pros from game show seasons, off the top of my head I cam think of Sheamus, Chris Jericho, big show, and Kofi Kingston that all came down for one random NXT match throughout the years
anyone that wrestled a match in NXT pros count but again it is based on their time in NXT.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
i also didnt realize at first it only be like that one part counted so that makes too complicated, hence just take king of nxt joe

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It's basically anyone that ever wrestled on NXT TV between 2010-2021, but you must take them in the time period in which they appeared on NXT.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
ig we can all just agree to exaust the actual NXT well before going for obscure one time appearances :p i g tho if u pick roman u get a very lame roman

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Also guys if you could keep account of your picks as you go

WillingRegalIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif
guys this will help me soo much