• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS December Contest #2: Win Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line DVD/Bluray

Troy

I have edited the first post to include a list of entrants for each DVD and Bluray.

Don't forget to send me those pm's if you want to be in the running to win.

Troy

Don't forget to keep sending me those pm's once you have reached the 150 post mark for the month. There are people in this thread that have said they want to be in the running to win but haven't sent me a pm yet telling me which region DVD and which region Bluray they want to be in the running for.

If your name isn't on the list in the first post of this thread and you have the 150 posts for the month and want to be in the running then send me those pm's.

Heisenberg

The top posters for this month isn't working, keep getting re-directed to the smilies page.

I believe I am over 150 posts though, 120 are non-spam. Do I still count?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Don't forget to keep sending me those pm's once you have reached the 150 post mark for the month. There are people in this thread that have said they want to be in the running to win but haven't sent me a pm yet telling me which region DVD and which region Bluray they want to be in the running for.

If your name isn't on the list in the first post of this thread and you have the 150 posts for the month and want to be in the running then send me those pm's.

sshhh

Prodigy

Banned
Same here, but I mean mad busy. Had work a lot of the week, It's a temp position and I wanna impress to take it to permanent so I'm doing overtime whenever he asks for me. With uni over though I'm back now.

Troy

There is still two weeks left so plenty of time to make the posts required.

Keep sending those pm's in.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Looks like I should just make the required amount of posts this month, might be close though.