• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Awards: 2019 Biggest Improvement

Biggest Improvement

• Rowan

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Murphy

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Austin

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Spears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Otis & Tucker

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Erick Rowan
1579121671428.png

Buddy Murphy
1579121705826.png

Shawn Spears
1579121761380.png

Ace Austin
1579121814103.png

Heavy Machinery

1579121870625.png

Deezy

DZ PZ
Heavy Machinery......other guys haven't improved or regressed in ring wise.

If this is the criteria were working with.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah Heavy Machinery showed some signs late last year on NXT that they were improving, but since coming to the main roster they've shown a ton of promise when they get time in the ring, unfortunately they just haven't gotten a whole lot outside of those few Rowan/Bryan matches

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Ace Austin on debut vs Ace Austin now are different people surely which is why I voted for him as well. Ace was a just a bland Face, who the fans didn't understand at all, but the moment where he went Heel his whole Career changed. He feels more confident in the Ring and speaking to the people and in feuds, and he's feeling more and more a Blue Chipper and a future World Champion. Just don't leave him with your GF or Wife in the Room though.

Cwalker

I feel like people are only saying Buddy Murphy cause they weren’t watching 205 Live in 2018 where he/Ali/Cedric were killing it

I’m voting Rowan. Always thought he was a bumbling idiot in the ring but he turned the corner working with Bryan and then going solo