• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Anime Tournament Round 2: Rugrats [29] vs. Dragon Ball Z [5]

Rugrats [29] vs. Dragon Ball Z [5]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well I respect your opinion. I disagree.

For the people the shows aimmed at, it didn’t matter much. It was the 90s. The animation wasn’t gonna be top notch either. But we can agree to disagree.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Blue's Clues was one of the only little kid shows I remember liking lmao My parents probably just put the same few episodes on VHS for me :lmao

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I don't mind nostalgia. Its a big reason a lot of stuff Pro Wrestling throws at us appeals.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I don't mind nostalgia. Its a big reason a lot of stuff Pro Wrestling throws at us appeals.
Seems like everything in entertainment relies on nostalgia these days.

People stuck in their childhoods like some societal arrested development.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Seems like everything in entertainment relies on nostalgia these days.

People stuck in their childhoods like some societal arrested development.

Sure but why do you think that is? It could be because so much modern stuff sucks? I'm not like anyway (not all the time anyway). But I get it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Sure but why do you think that is? It could be because so much modern stuff sucks? I'm not like anyway (not all the time anyway). But I get it.
Are we even given modern stuff?

Seems like we just get reboots.....with diversity.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
There's plenty of original stories out there that get high ratings from fans and critics alike, maybe even some Oscar buzz, but all the "blockbusters" are a sequel, prequel, or a remake. Not saying it's a bad thing necessarily, I like franchises anyway but it does seem like regardless of what's good or not, nostalgia is the only thing that makes money anymore.