WrestlingSmarks Showdown of Dreams!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
WrestleMania28_old_school_poster.jpg

DAMN!!!! That was a BURN!... like Third degree burns man... that was vicious :p

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Hell of a line up, I will be reading. I can't remember where I won half my titles I won in the random e-feds I was on during the msn group days anyways. Probably a good idea that I was late to the party, haha.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
What a card, best I've seen tbh. Great work Aniking! Also, the poster looks great EOR. Pumped for this

Aniking

Reaction score
Very happy to see everybody loves the card!

hey anyone remember what the rules were for the Devils Playground match?

ME! I was in that match!

That match was due to Matt Hardy (doofus) disappearing and therefore the ETW Championship was relinquished. It was won by Kane (Tredd; SBS' brother), who beat Carlito (LK), Edge (Me), Lance Cade (indie_danny), Muhammad Hassan (Raid) and MVP (can't remember, might've been DOM).

Pretty sure that it took place inside a Cell and you had to climb a Ladder on top of the Cell to pull down the title. If I remember correctly, it came down to my Edge and Tredd's Kane. I think Kane chokeslammed Edge off the Ladder, through the Cell and to the ring mat, then he pulled down the title.

Justin ALWAYS came up with the goods.

First Blood, I Quit, Buried Alive, in that order. It's a sequence fitting of a battle to determine the greatest Texan. They have to make one another bleed, then beat them into submission, and if it gets to stage three, they must get rid of their opposition once and for all.

Not doing a three stages of hell guys... No way lol,

That match sounds awesome! Love the explanation too.

You don't HAVE to write it though, EOR. If somebody else is up for doing it then I say go with the 3 Stages of Hell with them being First Blood, I Quit and Buried Alive. If nobody puts their hand up, 2/3 Falls or an Ironman match is the go there.

Wow, this card is fantastic. The four opponents I'm facing I'd say are probably four of the most fun guys to tt with/against, I mean I had so much fun tagging with AK facing Lewbs ADR as well as facing EoR and Chase although they were both with different characters.

Mate, your Big Show deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as our characters. That's why I put you in the match with us. Anything less wouldn't have been doing Show or you justice.

And.. just to mention, I never won any title with Punk. I was only a number one contender, but blew the chance. However, I went undefeated for 2 months with Punk, until RIR broke my streak. But, still awesome that you said I was a world champ with Punk, although I wasn't lol. Kewl ^^

Thought you won a "World Championship" in CWF after I said you shouldn't, then Andrew went against me, forcing me to no longer waste my time with that place.

Speaking of Andrew, LOL burn. Somebody needs to dust off the Jericho burn gif. I think it's appropriate not only for that, but also due to the fact it played a big part in UCW Runboard history :yes:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
It's way too much overbooking for one show.... Plus 2 I Quit matches don't work.

Buried Alive and First Blood is just too much, I rather take the 2 out of 3 Falls match or the Ironman Match even though they can be restricting and Aniking, I thought you had zero input on the show now?

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well as for that "World Championship", I have won it, but with Ziggler, not with Punk.

Oh.. and, I think I know where to find the Jericho burn gif, I'll post it here, if you need it. :)

Aniking

Reaction score
It's way too much overbooking for one show.... Plus 2 I Quit matches don't work.

Buried Alive and First Blood is just too much, I rather take the 2 out of 3 Falls match or the Ironman Match even though they can be restricting and Aniking, I thought you had zero input on the show now?

Ahhhh! Totally forgot that Dinero/Rock is now gonna be an I Quit match.

Come on man, don't be a smartass. I can say whatever I like.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
yeah that was my thinking... two I Quit matches on the same show would be overdoing it. But other than that... heh heh. And don't worry... The Rock will be showing up soon. Just gotta configure my time with work and all that craziness :p

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I present the best part of UCW runboard forum:

BURN.gif

also lulz texas bullrope match.

and yeah I remembered everything about it except for the actual rules to the match tbh, I remember cause that was one of the best times I had as a writer, with Justin in FNME. Was the win imo

Reaction score
Awesome card guys, top notch. Sam and I go at it once again, really looking forward to it. Let's just hope I can find some time this week to get my first post up.

Also, man did I laugh hard at that burn haha

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh I have to say I feel a little rusty but... FINALLY! It has begun :D

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Heh I have to say I feel a little rusty but... FINALLY! It has begun :D

The gauntlet has been thrown. And the response will be....pimpin

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh as The Rock said... Just Bring It!

we gonna electrify this thing unlike anyother. Plus when I finally get this TTin rusting off... ohhhh best believe it will be all over :D

Aniking

Reaction score
For any of you that care, I have now correctly recorded the history for the CWA, World Heavyweight, International and Intercontinental Championships. I still have to do United States, No Limits and Tag Team Championships, plus King of the Ring and Ultimate Chance Briefcase Winners (pretty sure I have them completed, just gotta double check).

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
For any of you that care, I have now correctly recorded the history for the CWA, World Heavyweight, International and Intercontinental Championships. I still have to do United States, No Limits and Tag Team Championships, plus King of the Ring and Ultimate Chance Briefcase Winners (pretty sure I have them completed, just gotta double check).

Appreciate it bro, I know a lot of hard work and dedication went into and continues to go into all of that. That's our Aniking!