WrestlingSmarks reaches 5000 posts!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
WS has just reached the 5000 post mark. This was number 5000:

I don't know what has happened to Bisping in the past year or two. He can beat the lower level fighters yet can't get past anyone in title contention. He has lost his KO power and until he finds that again he won't get anywhere near the title. He should win here but then again you never know with Bisping.

Here's to plenty more posts in the future. (Y)

Regards

WrestlingSmarks Staff

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
A UFC post was the 5k post on a wrestling forum :D

A huge thankyou to all that have posted here in the past and to those that will post here in the future. The forum has had some ups and some downs since opening in the middle of last year but in the past couple of months it has really turned a corner. So many changes have been made to improve the forum and I hope that everyone is enjoying the new additions to the site and the new look.

I hope that all will continue to support the forum by remaining active and I look forward to seeing what we can achieve in the future.

Lets keep growing and race towards the 10k post mark.

Thanks again

Killz

Reaction score
Really good effort guys, a real concerted effort, particularly as of late as the forum turns around to become a real top quality forum.

Here's to the next 5K and many, many more milestones to come in the future!

Totally proud to have been a small part of it.

Dademo

Reaction score
Ah this was just recently but grats guys. I'll be on the train to 6k and beyond hopefully that's for sure.