• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks Reaches 150,000 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

I want to bring it to members attention that earlier today WrestlingSmarks crossed the 150k post mark!

Thankyou to all the members who have contributed to WS and have helped us reach this milestone. We have a great community on WS and ever since the merge the forum keeps growing every month. It is a fantastic forum to be part of and I look forward to us reaching the next big milestone very soon.

Cheers!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I am glad to be a member here. Thank you for everyone contributing. I hope it continues to be at this pace as well.

Heisenberg

Great work and great work to everyone that is contributing. Glad to be here and hopefully the site can gain more members leading to Mania.

Slim

You all suck :p Nahhhhhh just playin. Keep postin folks. We got a long way to go to the next milestone that wasn't listed so we don't know what the actual number is but we'll reach it anyways :D

This has been by far the best wrestling forum I have been apart people here are great ofcourse like every forum you've got your idiots but still at least here there's only 1 maybe 2 idiots.

Lewb

Greatly run forum with two hopefully high activity feds, and amazing post amounts for ppv discussions, 500 posts guaranteed in the wrestlemania live discussion. Future is bright!

Lewb

haha. shows how out of touch i am. I personally enjoy watching raw without my laptop anything around me but that's my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.