• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcement WrestlingSmarks Interactive - Best Science Fiction Film Tournament

Chris

Dreams are Endless
00.jpg
Tracing its roots back to the earliest days of cinema, science fiction is a classic genre that has evolved with the times like no other to produce some of the best films of all time. Whether cult classic B movies from the 1950s, blockbusters like Star Wars, expansive epics such as 2001: A Spacetime Oddysey, or the classic 1927 Metropolis, sci-fi movies touch a wide variety of subjects, even becoming associated with blockbuster superhero films. To get this tournament started, I first need you guys to send in your list of your top 20 science fiction films of all time. Seeding rules are as follows:
  • Send in a list of 20 or fewer science fiction films​
  • Your lowest ranked film will receive one point with your second lowest-ranked film receiving two points and so on for a maximum of 20 points for your top-ranked film if you submit the maximum number of entries.​
  • Entries will be accepted until one week from the time of this post​

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
This maybe the hardest to pick a winner ever.

Just sent my list. Gone for a mix of fun guilty pleasure movies, cult gems and stone cold classics. This should be fun.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't think I'm going to have time to do the bracket this week (or don't feel like it :slip:)

So I'm extending the deadline for lists until end of day Friday (midnight EST I guess if I need a hard deadline). Then I'll just do bracket on Saturday and hopefully first match-ups on Sunday.