• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcement WrestlingSmarks Interactive: Best Holiday Film

Chris

Dreams are Endless
xmas%2Bfilm%2Bcollage.jpg

It's the holiday season so it's time for us to fight over not only which is the best film for the holidays, but what even counts as one. As usual, my only requirement is that you send in a film, and in this case, short films are more than welcome as there are plenty TV specials that would fit. But if it's a winter-time holiday film to you, then we'll let the voters decide if it counts once polls come around. Nominations are open now, so send in your list whenever according to what's below:
  • Send in a list of 10 or fewer winter-time holiday movies
  • Your lowest-ranked film will receive one point with your second lowest-ranked film receiving two points and so on for a maximum of 10 points for your top-ranked film if you submit the maximum number of entries.
  • Make sure to specify which year of a film you're nominating as so many of these have been remade
  • Entries will be accepted until six days from the time of this post.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Well I'm guessing there will be a few votes at least for Santa with Muscles?.. :mark:

Moon Bird

I want to but I can't work out how to PM/DM ... am I missing something or don't I have the permission to do this yet?