• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmark's Horror Movie Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Same. As far as loving blending genres. One of my favorites is Terminator.

I often have to argue with people it's a classic 1980s horror film.

It follows the formula for sure but I personally wouldn't consider it a horror film, wouldn't really argue that point too hard though bc shit is subjective, ain't like its black and white

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
alien is good. Anyone ever seen Alien Abduction it is a very good found footage film. I like true horror found footage not those unfriended or paranormal activity, VHS was good as well.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It is a horror movie though, in every sense of the word. Just because it's extremely sci-fi doesn't make it any less horrific. That's like people complaining that Blood Simple isn't a horror movie.
That's what I mean. I've always thought so, but you'd be surprised how many people tell me it's not horror.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
alien is good. Anyone ever seen Alien Abduction it is a very good found footage film. I like true horror found footage not those unfriended or paranormal activity, VHS was good as well.

Found footage almost killed the genre lmao but the ones that are good really fuckin rule

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
But for real, guys. Phenomena... Jennifer Connelly, Donald Pleasence... the best Chimp ever... directed by Dario Argento... Please tell me you guys are sold on it!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But for real, guys. Phenomena... Jennifer Connelly, Donald Pleasence... the best Chimp ever... directed by Dario Argento... Please tell me you guys are sold on it!

Actually haven't seen that one so can't offer an opinion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't think I've watched a single one of them after Blair Witch came out. I was one and done, son.

Blair witch doesn't hold up as well without the phenomenon of its release surrounding it, it's kinda boring if you were the watch it now but I can't dispute how revolutionary it was

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Speaking of M. night...do we consider Sixth Sense a horror movie :hmm: its borderline for me tbh, more of a drama but either way a great fuckin movie