• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks? Formly WrestleClub forum right?

Matthew

Hey guys,

Some of you may remember some may not. I'll be honest, I love the new name. Layout looks great. Where are my old WrestleClubForum boys at? You guys ready for a Bulls Championship year?

PHX

Legacy Member
Yeah I remember you but it was a site merge therefore your login info is still good if you were on TWC which I think u were. Good to see u here.

Matthew

Really? I thought this was my username? Could you merge them so I can have my VIP status back? How are you doing?

PHX

Legacy Member
You must have had a different username or something since I can't find the account you had

Ben

Yea I remember you from both WCF and TWC, looks like you logged in with your TWC account which should work here, anything you had on WCF is long gone though as we lost that database.

Ben

Merged the 2 accounts for you, the one you registered with today is the one you should use for login.

Matthew

Never been big on E-Feds. What I want to do is merge a E-Fed and a WWE 12 fed and have them play out together. Can never find a decent one though.