• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmark's Fave Five Horror Movies: The Golden Era (1910 - 1949)

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Honestly surprised more people didn't nominate A&CMF, it's a wild ride and just a great time all around, downright hilarious.
I honestly didn't had Abbott & Costello on my mind at all and when I decided to put [REDACTED] on my list as my one Comedy movie, I never thought to think it over really.... but I also think it wouldn't have had the edge over my other choice.

Also I dunno how many really thought about Comedy Horror movies in general. I find myself always forgetting that subgenre, when it's about Horror movies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
#10 - 30 Points

The Cat and the Canary (1927)
(@Jungle Looch #3)

The_Cat_and_the_Canary_%281927_window_card_poster_-_cropped%29.jpg

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931)
(@People's Wang #3)
JekyllAndHyde1931Poster.jpg

Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman (1943)
(@Rawhide #3)
MV5BZTU2OWFhZDEtNjU2ZC00ZjQwLTlhMzItODNjOTQ5MTY3MDliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDI2NDg0NQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Rope (1948)
(@Jimmy King #3)
MV5BYWFjMDNlYzItY2VlMS00ZTRkLWJjYTEtYjI5NmFlMGE3MzQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc1NTYyMjg@._V1_.jpg

The Mummy (1932)
(@Sully #4, @People's Wang #5)
The_Mummy_1932_film_poster.jpg

White Zombie (1932)

(@Sasha #4, @Rawhide #5)
Poster_-_White_Zombie_01_Crisco_restoration.jpg

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I tend to agree with him quite a bit when it comes to wrestling and movies until about 2010 or so it seems
I wouldn't know personally. Just know White Zombie tends to get either overlooked or just forgotten. People sometimes remember it due to White Zombie the band