• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmark's Fave Five Horror Movies: The Golden Era (1910 - 1949)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I may get a list then. I am awful at making list XD

Me too generally, 5 is much easier tho and I'm better when there's more restrictions to help narrow it down lol you ask me to name my general "favorites" of any broad category and I will stare at you with the most blank expression tho

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Me too generally, 5 is much easier tho and I'm better when there's more restrictions to help narrow it down lol you ask me to name my general "favorites" of any broad category and I will stare at you with the most blank expression tho
Same, and I feel that. I may end up getting a list in soon enough

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Well I believe enough time has passed since all the excitement last weekend, so why don't we go ahead and kick this thing into gear here tonight?

NOW PRESENTING:

WrestlingSmark's Fave Five

Horror Movies: The Golden Era

(1910 - 1949)

Topping off our countdown are those that only managed to nab a 5th slot on several people's lists, but there's no need for them to be forgotten, so without further ado:

#12 - 10 Points

Cat People (1941)
(@Grim #5)

1200px-Cat_People_%281942_poster%29.jpg

Dracula's Daughter (1936)
(@Fuji Vice #5)

Dracula%27s_Daughter_%281936_poster%29.jpg

Faust (1926)
(@KillerOrangeCat #5)

b9iyXHhubmp0WlwhipVdVehkOzI.jpg

The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945)
(@Butters #5)
MV5BM2E4NTM1MTUtNjhiZS00NzE3LWI0ZjItMTU5ZDQ3YjBjYjU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTEwNDcxNDc@._V1_.jpg

Last edited: