• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks: Best Cartoon / Animation Tournament

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I'll try to get mine in tomorrow after work bc I probably won't want to tonight with Raw and I doubt it'll be slow enough at work today for me to do a proper list. You should remind me if I forget tho Grim :side:

Reminder set for:

10:01 AM, 1/14/2020

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I already know Avatar: The Last Airbender ain't gonna get enough respect bc it happened too late for most of y'all to give it a nostalgia boost, but I didn't watch it much as a kid and when I watched it all the way through for the first time a few years ago, it held up better than almost every show I watched as a kid.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
To be fair, anyone who's known me for a long time knows my #1... thing, ever is from 2006-07 and birthed many memes... and a religion.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Announcement:

Due to the number of submissions, it's only fair that the tournament has been expanded from the top 32 submissions to the top 64.

You just went through the same thought process I did for every tournament :TI: Start saying I'm only going to take 32 and then I see which ones are going to be left out and I up it to 64 :TI: A few times I even upped it to 128 I think :DEAD:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
You just went through the same thought process I did for every tournament :TI: Start saying I'm only going to take 32 and then I see which ones are going to be left out and I up it to 64 :TI: A few times I even upped it to 128 I think :DEAD:

Yeah, didn't feel fair to a lot of the submissions that they would be left out.