• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks Animated/Cartoon Tournament Round 1C: Sailor Moon [21] vs. Kenny The Shark [44]

Sailor Moon [21] vs. Kenny The Shark [44]

• Sailor Moon

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Kenny The Shark

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
:lmao I think Sailor Moon is overrated and probably won't be voting for it much in the future but I can't vote for Kenny the Shark sorry KIF

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I remember KIF having that Kenny the Shark as his avatar before. I now have that song stuck in my head

I have never seen either show so I’ll abstain from this one. I’ll be abstaining from a lot of these that have anime shows because I’ve never seen any of them

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
That is the first time I listened to the Japanese version of the Intro Song for Sailor Moon. It's crazy how many hours of sleep I lost in enjoyment to see Sailor Moon before DBZ when he was on UPN now the CW Network.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Okay, guys, you fucking failed me with Ghostbusters, now don't fail me with my favorite show of all time, SAILOR MOON. The first episode I saw was the first episode of the show. I was 12 years old. I am now 36 and still watch it. I will still be watching it when I am old and my vagina is dragging on the floor. Greatest show to ever grace my eyeballs.