• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling/Sports Icons Request Thread

Defiant

Re: Wrestling Icons Request Thread

Here's an assload more

105znuo.jpg

33azzvn.jpg

yfx3.jpg

27x0bco.jpg

nvta1d.jpg

345ookm.jpg

35217jb.jpg

35a39ft.jpg

344wgtv.jpg

2webchv.jpg

261yefk.jpg

35a7v6a.jpg

2j4efew.jpg

Heisenberg

New CM Punk one perhaps? One that looks AWESOME.

edit: actually I don't really care if a new Punk one gets made. Up to whoever makes them. But a new one for The Rock would be A+. Please.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator

Can we get a more fitting one for the GOAT Diva Lita please? Something a little less generic.

Dale

Super Moderator

I like it Dod. Any chance you could have a go at doing one based off her titantron with the eyes and coloured sky?

Crippler

Prove me wrong

Can we get a new Del Rio on please with the colors of Red, White & Green or maybe one with the Mexican flag.

Franco

I've asked Troy if it was ok to post some newer icons, because I've noticed that some designs are somewhat "outdated" (Zack Ryder). So I made a few, and I've tried to use the real fonts that are associated with wrestlers (either in their entrance video or on shirts).

fandangog.gif
- a true classic
macho.gif

dz2.gif
- pink T-shirt
dz1.gif
- Stealing the Show T-shirt
jayt.gif
- Randy's son
zr4.gif

colt1.gif
- Classic Colt
lay2n.gif

bat1.gif

Edit:
Hope you like them, or at least some of them. If anyone wants any other wrestler icon, just ask, I'll make them asap.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator

How about another Rock one, something creative like you've done with the ones you posted? Maybe a Boots2Asses one or some of his other catchphrases?