Wrestling Soup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Hey guys, have any of you ever listened to Wrestling Soup? I'm just curious because they just cracked number one in all of sports podcasts. Pretty huge just wondering if any of you checked them out or listen to them weekly.

Stitcher's Top 100 Shows

Franco

Reaction score
I've been a regular listener for over two years now. Wrestling Soup is one of the few (if not only) wrestling themed podcast that actually is entertaining to listen in the sea of dull "serious wrestling talk" shows like Tuna Meltzer's Whatever it's called. Probably in my top 3 shows along with Art of Wrestling and Joe Rogan's podcast.
I'm really liking the recent branching out with that interview show Joey does on Tuesday and Mish doing his random Masses whenever he pleases. Anyone interested in a fun wrestling podcast that also covers plenty of topics outside of wrestling, check out Wrestling Soup.

(My apologies for bumpin a month old thread)

edit: not only are they in top 50-60 of all Stitcher shows, but they are also either #1 or 2 in Sports shows

Last edited: