• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Smarks Going Dark

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
So, you're doing exactly what I suggested from the beginning of "The Forever Merge."

Awesome. :cool:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
What will the Upgrade look like at 2.2? I'm always thinking in the back of my mind how will my Eyes react to the new look. Get the Candles together people and let's snuggle with each other when we go Dark.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
What will the Upgrade look like at 2.2? I'm always thinking in the back of my mind how will my Eyes react to the new look. Get the Candles together people and let's snuggle with each other when we go Dark.
That part of the post is a typo. He means xF2.2.8. This site is ALREADY at 2.2.x.

Let's leave it at that. Details aren't important to you.

EDIT: @Kid Vicious said live site is 2.1. You can carry on. Sorry. PM's confused me, sorry.

Last edited:

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Actually, we’re at 2.1.16 and there are some small differences once we go to 2.2 and is why I waited.
I wasn't assuming, but I admit, I feel stupid now. Eh. But, by 2.2.8 there has been a lot of under the hood changes.

EDIT: @Kid Vicious's PM's confused me, sorry guys.

Actually, you got mail since you said live site is 2.1.

Last edited:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I've been here months so I'm already in the 3k range, but I'll get even more...

And I will be a Hall of Famer going on WS with the quest to become a 2-time Hall of Famer like Ric Flair minus the sexual assault allegations, poor financial management, and countless divorces.

:ReidDab

So you wanna be like me? Solid goals tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro