Wrestling Icons Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
The Wrestling Ones seem pretty much covered and at this point it just would adding them to add them, as I doubt they'll get much use.

Would be all for adding some MMA Icons if anyone(CAPS LOCK) is willing to make them.

Onyx

Reaction score
Hey guys, may I please request 2 Superstar Banners? One is my favourite WWF/WWE Superstar from the 80's. And the other is deceased. So is it all right if I request a Dynamite Kid & Test profile banner? It would be really wicked if it could happen.

For the Dynamite Kid, could the background be something that related to the St. George Flag (since the he is from Manchester, England)? Something like what you did for the British Bulldog, but of course a different pattern. And for Test, I could imagine like a beige background and of course the text "Test" would be in black. Just a couple of ideas I can see the banner in, if you could do it. Thanks :)

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Gimme ideas, then...or I'll kill you...

Nah, just kidding.

Or am I?

Missed this post. Something like his singlet that he wears with that S&H and the star around it. Probably just his name whatever that star thing is and the rest in red.