• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Icons Official Request / Suggestion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Ladies & Gentlemen, the Bryan Danielson icon:

wMPW3lh.gif

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
It is possible we I can get made a Queen's Quest Logo made. Here's the new Logo for the group from Stardom

1UhF74q.jpg

I would ask for a AZM Icon(Wrestler as my Avatar but I'm not sure if she has any recent Pics made to use to make a Icon. Still if so she loves purple and all the Queen's Quest Members uses different colors with their gear along the Logo. Momo uses Blue, Utami uses Red, Saya uses green, and AZM uses Purple.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I tried to have a go at it, perfect excuse to get back into Photoshop but it's been years and I lost tons of renders for effects:renee2

DeSDzbM.png

MZX0Ymj.png

Mek9ohs.png

9nCExBd.png

LBaYVuW.png

Also @King K. Rool just a heads up but when picking favourites in the profile settings, the last icons that were added to the forum are at the end of the list and not in alphabetical order
:becky2

After deliberation, I have decided to request these 3 icons for upload.
Ladies & Gentlemen, the Bryan Danielson icon:

wMPW3lh.gif
Here's the Tiger Mask icon @Glock Anderson:

WvChBhq.gif
Since Seth Rollins has a newer titantron and different attire, I've decided to make a new icon:

WqZ4WSU.gif
Here's a Luna Vachon icon I've made:

38mhZip.gif
Here you go:

jNkIjQw.gif
All up. Enjoy.

Rosie

Dark Side
It is possible we I can get made a Queen's Quest Logo made. Here's the new Logo for the group from Stardom

1UhF74q.jpg

I would ask for a AZM Icon(Wrestler as my Avatar but I'm not sure if she has any recent Pics made to use to make a Icon. Still if so she loves purple and all the Queen's Quest Members uses different colors with their gear along the Logo. Momo uses Blue, Utami uses Red, Saya uses green, and AZM uses Purple.

I'd love that with like a multi-coloured background to maybe mix the fact that all Queen's Quest members have their unique colours.

I also would love an Oedo Tai one in purple and black.