• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Icons Official Request / Suggestion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Instead of creating a different variations of the requested icons, I'm fulfilling some requests by using some of the icons I've created from WrestlingClique, to save a lot of time.

Here they are:

MlU6w8s.gif

frmoJZU.gif

Hv5zY64.gif

JnAA2DD.gif

pRNIeFV.gif

jTmFvOF.gif

RN3mWDR.gif

39DB1zp.gif

zPa7dqi.gif

3bzmcoq.gif

OZO8olA.gif

OmcdAMy.gif

bGT8xXl.gif

34DpXUF.gif

DNP8RFD.gif

viiNa4I.gif

XOEf319.gif

mXWmquE.gif

Q6HzOjg.gif

nlmJu3a.gif

Doom

La Bestia
Here are a few contributions from me... mostly new stuff but I did recycle a couple I made for another site, simply because I feel like I won't be able to make a better version of them for here lol.

fppRk5U.gif

OxQLxXt.gif

t3UjRu3.gif

U3uWZMC.gif

XNSsCGA.gif

85nn9vc.gif

vS9ZxT1.gif

ZIF7zVA.gif

M980Deh.gif

2Lj60Qi.gif

GlnQwa6.gif

kos6e1g.gif

S9DLcCl.gif

a1zKezd.gif

flCHARR.gif

6A9Y5oi.gif

xc8tFSW.gif

4UMegJ4.gif
Thank you so much EC for being a big help on making these wrestling icons for this forum. It really lifts the burden of all the icons that I have to do. They all look dope as shit. :)

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
No problem, Doom. I know it's kind of a grind to make these things. And there's a lot of ground to cover. Hopefully together we can get it knocked out!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
homd3TG.gif

7TZwAJg.gif

Y8A7yx1.gif

E3RY3ej.gif

xlmy2jc.gif

827tMfv.gif

AZs1Z5p.gif

roIjoft.gif

4v9FT90.gif

Here are some company logos.

@Smark Vader do you wanna get together a list of "essentials" we don't have yet? I can start to chip away at those and try to get them made before working on more obscure stuff.

Last edited: