Wrestling Fired Up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lefisto

Reaction score
Prologue:

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon at a country house where a few of middle aged men are taking a round of golf, enjoying the sweet breeze and the company of his friends. A game is about to start when one man wearing a cowboy hat is stroking his club and takes a big swing. The man adjusts his hat and he looks above watching where the ball will go and his face was then revealed and it was a retired Wrestling Legend, Shawn Michaels. Michaels follows where the ball will fall and unlucky for him, it directly fell off the bunker. "Darn!", Michaels shouted with a big smile on his face while scratching his head. Shawn then is about to go where his ball is when someone suddenly called him by the name, "HBK!". It has been months since someone called him with that nickname. He was so curious that he slowly turns his head and he saw a big man wearing a nice coat matching with a 10 gallon hat on his head, and it was his fellow wrestler, John Layfield.

Shawn Michaels: John! What a suprise! I never knew you come here and play golf?

JBL: Oh come on! I am a part of the excel class of the society unlike you little ragged boy.

Shawn Michaels: So, you are still with the gimmick I see.

JBL: (he smirks) Well what are you talking about you fool? (he approaches HBK and he whispers on his ear) Will you please stop breaking kayfabe.

The two stared with one another until they both bursting out some laughter thinking the good 'ol days. HBK then stops laughing and started looking at JBL that made the Rich Texan stop from laughing as well.

JBL: Uhmmm... Would you like to join me in a cup of coffee?

Shawn Michaels: Sure! But let me just do a hole in one!

----------------------

After Shawn putting some balls in the bunker, the two leave the course and stop by at the nearest diner to have some little chat.

Shawn Michaels: So how are you doin?

JBL: Well, I am finishing up a book and I am still doing my radio show, haven't you heard it?

Shawn Michaels: Oh sorry! I rather listen to my Ipod than the AM.

JBL: How 'bout you? I haven't heard about you since you've retired from wrestling last April.

Shawn Michaels: I prefer to stay home with my family and started a home business.

JBL: And I am sure, it's been pretty tough for you.

Shawn Michaels: Yeah! You are right! I find it hard to do new things, I have gone crazy thinking of trying to get outside the box.

JBL: Well, that's from the start!

Shawn Michaels: Hmmm... I have a question John.

JBL: Ok, let me hear it.

Shawn Michaels: Have you thought of returning back inside the ring?

JBL: I want to, but until now, I am still complaining with my back. It's maybe I am getting old.

Shawn Michaels: ... and I am having my bald spots!

JBL: Haha! Wait, have you thought of coming back!

Shawn Michaels: Yeah, most of the time! But honestly, I don't want to return and become Vince's employee again. I am thinking of returning to wrestling in a different way. I have thought of having my own company to start. A company with a new name, a new championship belt and those other stuffs.

JBL: That's a great idea Michaels! I believe you know I have some contacts. I could find you some interested parties to start investing in your so called company if you really want to build one.

Shawn Michaels: Really?

JBL: Sure Shawn! I have also thought of that, doing your own wrestling business and start again from the scrap.

Shawn Michaels: The join me, we could be partners!

JBL: Sure! I will!

----------------------

Lefisto

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels had never thought that his ideas is coming to reality with help from his fellow retiree, JBL. Layfield had contact any interested investors and there are young businessmen who accepted the opportunity to help their childhood idol build a wrestling business despite of the economic crisis. The two have spend most of the year in dealing with the papers and permits and they have registered the promotions under the name of Elite Wrestling Syndicate, Inc with HBK being the CEO and JBL will work under Operations. Shawn's next plan is to look for employees to work on EWS and it turns out to be easy on his side as the news had already spread around the wrestling community and some of the wrestlers are interested to join and perform in the promotion. Shawn had invited some of his students and young indy wrestlers. He had also received a yes from other superstars who didn't renew their contracts in their previous employer, thinking they could have a much better position than being a joke. After getting much needed talent in their roster, the two went to MTV 2 and have some talks for a potential air time, luckily the two parties agreed to a 1 hour slot at late night for a year with the show being entitled, Wrestling Fired Up. After 1 and a half year, the two can finally say that the Elite Wrestling Syndicate or shortly EWS is ready for business.

Elite Wrestling Syndicate (EWS)

ShawnMichaelskyky.jpg

Shawn Michaels
CEO

JohnBradshawLayfield-wwe_display_image.jpg

John Bradshaw Layfield
General Manager

Titles:
EWS World Champion - Vacant
EWS Fronteir Champion - Vacant
EWS Tag Team Chamion - Vacant

Rosters:

Brian Kendrick
"The Nexus" Bryan Danielson
Carlito
Colin Delaney
"The Artist" Goldust
Jack Evans
James Gibson
John Morrison
Julian Titus Goodwill (JTG)
Justin Gabriel
Lance Cade
Mark Jindrak
Matt Sydal
"The Knockout King" Michael Tarver
Paul London
Petey Williams
Rene Dupree
Shane Helms
Shelton Benjamin
Tomko
Trevor Murdoch

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The roster looks quite good and the backstory was good enough, although there are some grammar problems, if you can use your roster well, this should be one to watch.