• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MC Rae

Reaction score
As a wrestling fan from a young age it was only natural I latched onto buying wrestling figures, I mean I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to create my own matches and storylines was I? THEY WERE COOL I TELL YA. So did you own wrestling figures when you were young? What was your... roster?

My collection was a combination of WWE and WCW stars including;
Bret Hart, Goldberg, Mankind, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Buff Bagwell (hmm, even I don't understand that purchase), DDP, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, Sting and even Shane McMahon as my authority figure.

Reaction score
i had 2 stings, hollywood hogan, kevin nash, giant that came with mysterio and i remember this one was my fav for a reason that is now foreign to me, the referee

CT Styles

None. But last year for my 14th bday my auntie thought it would be funny to buy some. She got Kennedy and Dykstra. I didn't see the funny side.

Airfixx

^^^Lighten up, dude.... Courtesy of a piss-taking friend, I got a 4-pack of WWE micro machines (HBK, Taker, Punk & Dreamer) for my birthday just gone and I was 32!!!! ;o]

Oh.... Edit: I bought L.O.D. off of Ebay for £0.01 last year (But that was for a little photoshop project I had goin' on).

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Back in the day I used to haver shit tons of those old rubber, unmovable wrestling figures. I had Hogan, Jake Roberts, the Killer Bees, Strike Force all that ish. Never had Andre though.

Now I wonder whatever happened to those.

Wrestling Station

Back in the day I used to haver shit tons of those old rubber, unmovable wrestling figures. I had Hogan, Jake Roberts, the Killer Bees, Strike Force all that ish. Never had Andre though.

Because you wont have enough space to place that Andre figure lol..

Well, for me i never had any of those... As i wouldnt prefer having some male figures in my room :/ That would be totally un-ease for me. lol

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I only got few figures when I was a kid. I have Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss Man, Koko B. Ware, Legion of Doom and the Natural Disasters. I can't recall my other figures but as far as I remember I want an Undertaker figure but unluckily I didn't got one :(

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hell let me see...I got alot of em...some TNA one's also...and hell I ain't scared to admit I still play with em sometimes cause hell there fun...I got lets see from TNA....Christian Cage Rhino Jeff Jarret Chris Sabin AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels....

WWE...John Cena(2) Batista(2) Finlay Big Show Dvon(I know he is TNA now but its the WWE one) and tons more of them...

and one WCW one...the Wolfpac Sting...

I got alot more then this but I'll name the rest later.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I have about 200+ Figures right now probably anyone you could name lol...Im a big collector...I started buying them when i first started watching and I still buy them every so often till this day ha.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score

I used to have those too. Those things were hard as hell. I had Randy Savage, George Steel, Jake The Snake, Miss Elizabeth, Junkyard Dog, Honky Tonk Man, and some more that I can't remember......AND 2 Hulk Hogans. The paint had came off one of the eyes of one Hulk Hogan, so my dad drew an eye patch on him and he became Hulk Hogan's evil twin. I loved those things.

1chiban

Reaction score
I had hundreds legitimately. Still got a few special ones in their original packaging - the infamous Blue Blazer figure, a Rey Mysterio exclusive stars and stripes one, and a old Hasbro Demolition 2 pack. Used to love them - I remember playing with them for hours, doing my own ppvs and stuff. I didn't get out much as a child lol :S

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah Ive opened them all EXCEPT for a Benoit one I bought right after teh incident..like the next day lol...Ill keep that douchebag in his package until someone wants to put up big bucks for him lolz...I remember I counted all mine one time but I really dont remember..I know it was near 200 though..

xtremebadass

I got some on display in my room, only my fav guys from like 02-05. I got some in package on the wall, nothing special. I collect a lot of shit, but I slowed down with them over the years, but now that I got a job I can buy whatever I want, first on the list is a car though...

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I have a pretty good sized collection of wrestleing action figures. I used to love booking my own shows, a little while ago I found a notebook that I used to keep the results of some of the shows that I used the toys for.