Wrestling Federation X

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KaneMM

Reaction score
Heres IGNITION Live From Atlanta, Georgia.

200px-WFX_Wrestling.png

Boss Of All Bosses
<iframe width="100" height="75" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rXoCMsVPh2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
(just click play)

Hits as Michael Markowitz walks out.

Markowitz: WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER IGNITION! *Huge Pop* despite it being the first Ignition ever, we still have plenty to do. We don't have a United States Champion. We don't have a WFX Champion. And we also don't have a General Manager for the Ignition brand. But tonight before we figure out what's happening with the titles, we will find out who will be the General Manager of Ignition. I was able to get four former wrestlers from the now defunct WWE to come back for one day to compete in a Fatal Four Way Match.

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels *Big Pop*

"The Game" Triple H *Big Pop*

"The Rated R Superstar" EDGE! *BIG POP*

and "The Nature Boy" RIC FLAIR! *HUGGE POP*

Markowitz: But that's not all. First, the Fatal Four Way is not a regular Fatal Four Way, but it's a Finisher Match! To eliminate your opponent you must hit your finisher on them. Triple H's Pedigree, Shawn Michaels Sweet Chin Music, Edge's Spear, and Ric Flairs Figure Four Leglock, which you must tap out to, to lose.

Markowitz: BUT THATS NOT ALL! The winner of the match will be named the NEW General Manager of Ignition. And that match...is next

Commercial Break

We come back to see all four in the ring together and shaking hands before the bell is Rung.

DING DING DING

Match 1-Finisher Match
Edge vs Shawn Michaels vs Triple H vs Ric Flair

After about 7 minutes of a solid match, Triple H has control of Edge. Triple H lifts him up and SPINEBUSTER! Edge gets up, groggy. Triple H sets him up for the Pedigree and CONNECTS!

Edge is Eliminated!

Michaels and Flair teams up on Triple H. Triple H counters them both with a double clothesline. Triple H grabs Flair and as he turns around SWEET CHIN MUSIC!

Triple H is out.

After another 11 minutes of grueling back and forth action and some WOO Knife Chops mixed in HBK is in control but Flair is fighting back. Michaels has Flair on the ground and tries to get on top of him but and EYE POKE from Flair and then an ANKLE BREAKER. Michaels is down and Flair locks in the Figure Four....A minute passes of Michaels struggling to get free or grab the ropes...half a minute..and MICHAELS TAPS!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF IGNITION RIC FLAIR!

WOOO!

Flair grabs a microphone and heads back into the ring.

Flair: WOOO! I AM YOUR NEW GENERAL MANAGER! WOO! Bu-*Flairs cut off by the crowd chanting RIC FLAIR over and over again.*POP*

Flair: Tonights not over yet though. We still have two more matches for tonight. First, we have a 6 Man Over The Battle Royal for the United States Championship! WOO! WOO! WOO!

Commercial Break.

Were back as Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Mr Kennedy, A.J Styles, Daniel Bryan and Big Show are in the ring.

After a few minutes of just brawling Big Show and Mr Kennedy team up and throw DANIEL BRYAN over the top rope, after Styles hit Bryan with the Styles Clash.

4 Minutes later, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston team up to eliminate BIG SHOW, who was just double teamed by Kennedy and Styles.

R-TRUTH Eliminated by Mr Kennedy via Hard Irish Whip around 2 minutes later.

Just Kofi Kingston, Mr Kennedy, and A.J Styles left.

5 Minutes goes on as Styles whips Kennedy at the ropes who hangs on. Kofi runs at Kennedy and tries to Clothsline him over the ropes but Kennedy Moves as A.J Styles pull down the rope and KOFI KINGSTON get eliminated.

Right after, Styles has Kennedy in Styles Clash, Kennedy escapes and has Styles in the Mic check but Styles gets out. Styles grabs Kennedy by the back of his neck and throws him over the ropes, but Kennedy hangs on. Styles drop kicks Kennedy as he falls over.

Kennedy Eliminated. *POP*

Winner of the match and the NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION.....A.J STYLES!!! *HUGGEEE POPP*

<iframe width="100" height="75" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lJS5AXoXSDw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Backstage we see John Cena talking to Todd Grisham.

Grisham: So John, are you ready for your match tonight?

John Cena: Ready? Oh yes I'm ready. When I win this match tonight I WILL be the FIRST WFX CHAMPI-

Chris Jericho walks in *BOO* and taps Cena on the back. Cena stops talking.

Chris Jericho: Listen John. Were on the same team tonight so we will have to work together. But come next week, I WILL BE THE WFX CHAMPION.

Cena smiles and walks out of the room.

Jericho shakes his head and also leaves the room

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman, that match is next. But first we have the New General Manager of Ignition Making the match announcement.

<iframe width="100" height="75" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aqz6A2PGH_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Flair walks in calmly and already has a microphone on him.

Flair: That was a great match. Give it up for your new United States Champion, A.J Styles! *HUGE POP* Now lets continue, next we have a 4 on 4 Elimination Tag Match. WOO! With the winning teams remaining members at the end of the match facing each other next week for the WFX Championship! WOO! WOO! WOO! *POP*

"The Time is Now" Hits as Cena comes out to a huge pop mixed in with some boos.

"Break Down the Walls" Hits as Jericho comes out to a chorus of Boos.

The Hardy Boyz theme hits as Jeff and Matt Hardy come out, together to a HUGE pop.

The team of John Cena, Jericho, Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy are in the ring waiting for there opponents.

"Voices" Hits as Randy Orton comes out to a shower of Boos.

Commercial Break

Were back from commercial as the rest of team is in the ring.

Match 2- 4 on 4 Elimination Tag Match
John Cena, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy vs Randy Orton, Christain, Kane and CM Punk

Just 3 minutes into the match Orton has Jericho completely demolished. He easily hits the RKO as his teamates fend off the other team

3!

Chris Jericho is eliminated and isn't moving. The medics come out gather his body onto a stretcher and remove him from the ring.

5 or 6 minutes later, with Kane, The Hardyz and Christian all seeing action, Cena and Orton are both in. They brawl and Orton hits a reverse neckbreaker. Cena gets up and RK-NO! Cena reverses and lifts Orton up in the Firemans Carry but ORTON WIGGLES FREE and RKO! Orton goes to pin Cena as Kane scares everyone away.

3!

Cena is Eliminated and now its a 4 on 2

Matt Hardy gets in and Cena tags Punk. Theres a big brawl on the outside with the competitors not tagged in. Punk has Matt Hardy in the middle of the ring. Matts struggling to tag in his brother. Matt crawls over to Jeff, but Punk drags him back in. Matt kicks Punk back and tags in his brother. Clothsline! Matt gets up and the Hardyz have Punk and hit a Double DDT onto him. Jeff hits the Twist of Fate onto Punk while Matt is getting hurt, but distracting Kane and Orton, while Christian was knocked out. Jeff climbs the top rope and hits a SWANTON BOMB onto Punk.

3!

Punk Eliminated!

Its down to 3 on 2- The Hardyz vs Randy Orton, Kane and Christian

The Hardyz in charge now as Jeff is beating down Orton and Christian, while Matt, the legal man, has Kane, the legal man, in complete control. Matt Hardy hits the SIDE EFFECT! Kane wobbles his way up and kick to gut by Hardy, going for the Twist of Fate

NO!

NO!

NO!

We hear a steel chair connecting on a human skull.

Matt Hardy is down and Jeff Hardy is standing there with a disgusted look on his face holding the steel chair. Jeff Hardy is Eliminated via DQ and he barks at Kane to get up and pin his brother. Kane wobbles over and wraps his arm over Matt Hardy.

1 2 3!

THE WINNERS OF THE MATCH AND FACING EACH OTHER NEXT WEEK IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE WFX CHAMPIONSHIP, KANE, RANDY ORTON AND CHRISTIAN!

The scene fades as we see the shocked faces of the crowd about what just went down.

-End-

Baller

Reaction score
Baller's review of WFX (Sorry if I sound harsh)

I personally found this show to be extremely rushed and lack effort. You aren't giving any good description of what is going on, and instead are just writing like two moves per match and thats it. Instead of starting out with 5-6 minutes into the match, how about you actually write the match. It may take time to write the shows, but have full on promos, write full on matches. You have good ideas and a good roster, but i don't see many things developing with this style of writing a BTB.

Sorry :(

KaneMM

Reaction score
Baller's review of WFX (Sorry if I sound harsh)

I personally found this show to be extremely rushed and lack effort. You aren't giving any good description of what is going on, and instead are just writing like two moves per match and thats it. Instead of starting out with 5-6 minutes into the match, how about you actually write the match. It may take time to write the shows, but have full on promos, write full on matches. You have good ideas and a good roster, but i don't see many things developing with this style of writing a BTB.

Sorry :(

It's all good. It's just that I'm more focused on the storylines than the matches really. If you read my main post at the top of the thread you'll see that I said for the matches I'm writing in a review style, like the finish and a few high spots. for PPV's I'll be writing out the full matches though. But other than the matches, what did you think of the actual show, like the storylines and feuds being set up?

Baller

Reaction score
I like it, The Hardy feud has been done to death though. other then that not bad

Kairi

Reaction score
I think so far you are doing an okay job. As you post more and I see things that I feel I can point out to help you improve, I might do it but you are okay so far.

KaneMM

Reaction score
WFX.Com

Confirmed for
1335582-green-banner-1.jpg

Triple Threat Match for the WFX Championship
Randy Orton vs Christian vs Kane

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

John Morrison vs CM Punk

and

Chris Jericho Injured!

WFX Superstar Chris Jericho was injured on this weeks Ignition after being hit with a Randy Orton RKO. Jericho, who had to be removed on a stretcher, sustained a concussion and a broken collarbone.

KaneMM

Reaction score
Out Of Character: I added Title Belts, and changed a few other things, like the order of PPV's to the main post so you could go check that out. Oh and on this show, and future shows, I'll be writing the matches a little differently.

WELCOME TO

LIVE FROM SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA.

<iframe width="100" height="75" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lJS5AXoXSDw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Out comes A.J. Styles to a thunderous pop.

Styles is holding his United States championship and calmly strolls out looking confident. He heads into the ring.

Styles: HELLO SAN, FRANCISCO! *Pop* Say hello to the FIRST United States CHAMPION ever!

Crowd: AJ STYLES *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap*

Styles: As of now, there is no number one contender to my title. Now I know I'm getting ahead of my self, but seriously, who's actually going to beat me and take my titl-

<iframe width="100" height="75" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RV8WRarFMCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big Show comes out to boos.

He heads into the ring and grabs a mic.

Big Show: A.J. Are you serious? I am the largest athlete in the WFX right now. I challenge you to a match for your title ri-

<iframe width="100" height="75" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bPqunK2fTSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kofi Kingston comes out to a loud cheering.

Kofi: Woah Woah Woah, if anybody is getting a title shot its me. Remember, I was the last WWE United States Champion, so I want a shot.

Styles: Heres the deal,-

<iframe width="100" height="75" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aqz6A2PGH_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WOOOO

Ric Flair comes out to the ramp holding a mic. *Loud Pop*

Flair: A.J, you don't get to make these decisions. At No Limits, which as you all know is an extreme match only PPV, in two weeks you three will face in a triple threat match. A.J. I'll leave it up to you, to choose the stipulation.

Kofi and Big Show are smiling and they both are looking anxious.

Styles: We'll okay Flair, I'll take these too chumps in any match, with any stipulations, but I'll choose a-

Flair: No, you'll choose next week, Two Ignitions before No Limits.

Flair: WOO

Flair walks back through and leaves. A.J. Styles leaves the ring, looking surprised but happy nonetheless. He walks up the ramp before showing his title belt to the crowd and then leaving.

Kofi starts to follow but,

CLOTHESLINE from The Big Show onto Kofi! Big Show raises his right hand, and Kofi's up. Kofi starts to turn around and Show grabs him by the throat. Show lifts Kofi up in the air, and CHOKESLAM! Big looks at Kofi, and then exits the ring over the top rope and then out of the arena.

Commercial Break

"Make No Make Believe"

Morrison enters the arena to loud cheering. He enters the ring as he awaits his opponent.

CM Punks enters to his music and the crowd is booing him the entire time, as he enters the ring slowly.

Match 1-Singles Match
CM Punk vs John Morrison

Finish

Punk has Morrison in the Firemans carry and is going for the GTS! Morrison is struggling and he gets off of Punk! Morrison hits a neckbreaker. *Pop*

KICKOUT! *BOOOO*

Morrison Irish Whips Punk into the ring post but Punk jumps onto it and falls back onto Morrison. Punk drags Morrison into the center of the ring, and tries to lock Morrison into the Anaconda Vise but Morrison counters and rolls Punk up,

Th-

Kickout *BOOOO*

Punk gets up and Clothesline onto Morrison! Punk lifts Morrison up but Morrison rolls Punk up again!

3!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER, JOHN MORRISON! *LOUD CHEERING*

Punk is furious, and grabs a microphone

Punk: NOBODY BEATS ME! I'M A FOUR TIME WORLD CHAMPION! I.. CHALLENGE YOU TO A MATCH AT NO LIMITS. A FIRST BLOOD MATCH.

Morrison: I Accept. *POP* I beat you, I could beat you again. How hard could it be to beat a guy who is already 0-2 on IGNITION after the first 2 weeks?

Punk: See you there.

Punk drops the Mic and jumps at Morrison, but Morrison gets out of the way and slides out of the ring. Punk is pointing at him, and Morrison is smiling and leaves the arena.

Commerical Break

Were back as we see Evan Bourne in the ring awaiting his opponent.

"AWESOME" Hits as The Miz is out to a chorus of boos. Miz enters the ring.

Match 2- Singles Match
The Miz vs Evan Bourne

Finish

Miz attempts the Skull Crushing Finale, which is than countered by Bourne who connects with a dropkick. Bourne Irish whips Miz who almost hits the corner but stops himself. As he turns around Bourne connects with another dropkick. He goes for the cover

Kickout *AWW*

Bourne signals for the Air Bourne. He climbs the top rope *POP* and flies off. Miz just gets out of the way in time, and he gets up and lifts the aching Bourne off the ground. Miz hits the Skull Crushing Finale and goes for the pin.

3!

WINNER OF THE MATCH...THE MIZ! *BOO*
Commercial Break

Were back as Matt Hardy is already out and his music is still playing. Hardy looks annoyed, sad and anxious.

"Modest" Hits as Jeff Hardy comes out to silence. They crowd doesn't know, whether to boo, or cheer.

Jeff comes out, holding a mic.

Jeff: MATT! I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me..I'm so sorry. Lately, I've been feeling.....differant. I don't know whats wrong with me. Ever since I joined this company, I've been feeling sick, and angry. I'm sorry Matt.

Matt Hardy says nothing and leaves the ring. He walks over to Jeff and grabs the Mic out of his hands.

Matt: I'm not going to fight you Jeff. I don't forgive you. You cost me, both of us a shot at the world title. You can say your sorry, but I'm leaving Jeff.

Matt starts to leave but JEFF HARDY PUNCHES HIM. JEFF CONTINUES TO PUNCH A KICK AND GRAB HARDY.

*THE CROWD IS BOOING JEFF, BUT JEFF IGNORES THEM*

Jeff is SCREAMING that he's SORRY but he continues to attack Matt. He grabs a chair from the side, folds it up, and whacks Matt in the head with it. Again. Matt is on the ground and Jeff throws the chair away. Jeff looks at Matt and then his eyes widen.

Jeff: MATT. I'M SO SORRY. Oh My God.

Jeff looks at Matt again disgusted and then leaves the arena.

Commercial Break

"I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD" Hits as Randy Orton comes out to a vast amount of boos. He enters the ring, and starts to stretch.

Kanes music hits as he enters to loud boos and scattered cheering throughout the arena.

"Close Your Eyes" Hits as Christian enters to cheering throughout the entire arena.

THIS MATCH IS FOR THE WFX CHAMPIONSHIP!

Match 3-Triple Threat Match
Randy Orton vs Kane vs Christian

Finish

Kane is down and out of the ring after a hard RKO by Randy Orton. Orton and Christian are in the ring and Christian is in complete control. Christian and Orton are punching each other next to the turnbuckle, and then Orton lifts them both up for a SUPERPLEX! Christian tries to fight out but Orton Hits it! They are down until Orton gets up and signals for the RKO! Christian gets up and Orton hits an RKO! Out of nowhere Kane comes back in but Orton realizes and then hits an RKO on him too! Orton makes the cover on Christian..

3!

WINNER OF THE MATCH AND THE NEWWWWWWW WFX CHAMPIONNN, RANDY ORTON!!!!

<iframe width="100" height="75" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NDtwtGkfmMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ORTON GRABS THE BELT FROM RINGSIDE AND CELEBRATES AND CLIMBS THE TOP ROPE, SHOWING OFF HIS TITLE. THE CROWD IS BOOING ORTON THE ENTIRE TIME.

The scene fades as Orton is celebrating and the crowd is booing.

-End-

KaneMM

Reaction score
WFX.Com

Confirmed For:

Kane and Randy Orton(C) vs John Cena and Christian

Jeff Hardy vs Big Show

A.J Styles vs John Morrison