Wrestling Events/Shows you've been to

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joey

Reaction score
So, I'm sure we've all gone to at least one wrestling event. And I thought it would be cool to see what we've all been to. Here's my list.

Smackdown
TD Garden, Boston, 2007
TD Garden, Boston, 2011
TD Garden, Boston, 2012
TD Garden, Boston 2012

I think some of those Smackdowns featured ECW

Raw
TD Garden, Boston 2011

Raw Supershow
TD Garden, 2012

WWE PPV
Royal Rumble, TD Garden, Boston 2011

TNA
Slammiversary XI, Agganis Arena, Boston 2013

Ive been to a few small shows, as well as an ROH in 2010, But these are the big ones. I hope to get tix to Survivor Series this year in Boston.

Iv'e met the following superstars
Brutus Beefcake (Good Friends of my Uncle so we payed him a visit)
King Kong Bundy (He called TNA, TNT)
Bret Hart (We talked for like 10 minutes, I asked him about HBK)
Dixie Carter (Even though she's not a Wrestler.)

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Saw WWE Live at the Westchester County Center.

I saw an Indy event at a local high school. There i met Trevor Murdoch and Jimmy Snuka.

That's all :lol:

Joey

Reaction score
Saw WWE Live at the Westchester County Center.

I saw an Indy event at a local high school. There i met Trevor Murdoch and Jimmy Snuka.

That's all :lol:

Yeah, i mean its better than nothing.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
The first event I saw was Wrestlemania X8 in the Skydome. (now renamed the Roger's Centre)

I wasn't even a fan of wrestling at the time but I was captivated due to my young age and the theatrics were unreal. 2 years down the road I went to an episode of RAW that was taped in the John Labatt Centre in London. Than another year later I went to see SmackDown! in the Air Canada Centre... the ironic thing about both these events... the main event was Chris Benoit Vs Randy Orton.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey

Reaction score
The first event I saw was Wrestlemania X8 in the Skydome. (now renamed the Roger's Centre)

I wasn't even a fan of wrestling at the time but I was captivated due to my young age and the theatrics were unreal. 2 years down the road I went to an episode of RAW that was taped in the John Labatt Centre in London. Than another year later I went to see SmackDown! in the Air Canada Centre... the ironic thing about both these events... the main event was Chris Benoit Vs Randy Orton.

HOLY SHIT WMX8

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
First show was at my brother's high school when I was like ten. It was really cool. Their heavyweight champion at the time ( I would find out later) was one Frankie Kazarian. I have Kodak photo of me, my brother, and my dad with Kazarian and a couple other wrestlers from the show (which included a Doink, not sure if THE Doink).

More recently, I went to a show (can't remember the promotion) but it was headlined with Young Bucks vs. Amazing Red and Joey Ryan. Amazing night overall and featured a big man hoss match that blew me away.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Crazy, I was there too but it wasn't my first show, just the first one I could go to when I was old enough to drink, which made for an interesting night.

I was also at 'Mania VI, several Raw shows at Skydome (fuck what its called now) and a random house show in Tampa, Florida where the co-main event's were Undertaker vs. Kama and Diesel vs. Sid. My cousin and I saw Danny Spivey dressed as Waylon Mercy and started making fun of him until he gave us the finger. I never liked Spivey until that moment. :lol:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I've only ever been to one and that was Impact wrestling last summer at Universal Studios.

Very good show, the England chants for Magnus were my favourite part.

Reaction score
WCW Thunder Taping (Ft. Wayne, IND) - Nov 10, 1999
- WCW Thunder (Nov 11, 1999) - Sid Vicious vs Perry Saturn
- WCW Thunder (Nov 18, 1999) - Chris Benoit vs Buff Bagwell
- Dark Match - Bret Hart vs Lex Luger

WWE Monday Night Raw (Ft. Wayne, IND) - Nov 7, 2005
- Dark Match - The Miz and Matt Cappotelli vs The Highlanders
- WWE Heat (Nov 11, 2005) - Tyson Tomko and Gene Snitsky vs Val Venis and Viscera
- WWE Monday Night Raw (Nov 7, 2005) - John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle and Chris Masters
- Dark Match - John Cena vs Kurt Angle

WWE Armageddon (Richmond, VA) - Dec 17, 2006
- Dark Match - Oleg Prudius (Kozlov) vs Scotty 2 Hotty
- WWE Armageddon 2006 - John Cena and Batista vs Finlay and King Booker

WWE Smackdown Taping/Live ECW (Hampton, VA) - Dec 19, 2006
- Dark Match - Jamie Noble vs Jimmy Wang Yang
- ECW on Sci-Fi (Dec 19, 2006) - Rob Van Dam vs Sabu vs Test
- WWE Smackdown (Dec 22, 2006) - Kane and The Undertaker vs King Booker and Finlay

WWE Raw House Show (Toledo, OH) - March 25, 2007
- Raw House Show - John Cena vs Randy Orton - Special Guest Ref: Ricky Steamboat

Biggest claim to fame is being Joey Mercury's bad luck charm. I've seen him wrestle twice. At Armageddon,
Joey Mercury had his face mutilated by a ladder. At the Raw house show, Mercury wrestled his final match with the WWE before being fired the next day.

Joey

Reaction score
[MENTION=626]Red Alex[/MENTION]

So im watching Hogan v. Rock at x8

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I've been to so many that I've lost count to be honest.

Some of the more memorable events that I have attended:

Smackdown in September 2002 where I saw a great no DQ match between Eddie Guerrero and Edge, and that match ended becoming my favorite match from both guys.

Taboo Tuesday 2005 (my very first PPV) where I saw Triple H vs Ric Flair in a steel cage match.

Extreme Rules 2008 - Edge vs The Undertaker in a TLC match, and the match ends with Taker going through like 4 tables.

I'll be going to a WWE house show next on the 24th, and today I just bought myself a ticket for Bound for Glory in October. It will be my first ever TNA event, so I'm excited for it.