Wrestling Confessions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Meltzer and to be fair the matches that he's given 5 stars have all been good.

The fact that zero WWE matches got 5 stars between '97 and '11 devalues it for me. It's like he's trying too hard to be smarky.

Wow, recently he's been over compensating for it, he gave the Raw MitB 4 and a half as well as Punk/Jericho that. Wtf even is that.

Last edited:

Nick

Reaction score
My love for the Shield has decreased too much because I think they've gotten stale.
I've always liked Goldberg :urm:
The PTP need the tag team gold.
I am a fan of Del Rio

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dont care how much wrestling i want, im not telling a girl im interested in what im doing monday/thursday nights.
ADR is great, i dont give a fuck if you like his gimmick.
Ryder deserves more, dude gets himself so over just to get buried and then left to superstars.
I dont know how it will work but i want to see Tyson Kidd get a decent push
It doesnt matter if i love the wrestler or not, if i bet on it via forums, im going to route for my choice to win (Orton Mitb baby)
Ambrose isnt the best member of the shield, he isnt even #2 in my book.
Fandango was stellar in the MITB match and i hope to see him get over the name and move to face some out of shape wrestlers and get heat. I think him vs ADR would be dope.

Reactions: Larsosc

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The fact that zero WWE matches got 5 stars between '97 and '11 devalues it for me. It's like he's trying too hard to be smarky.

Wow, recently he's been over compensating for it, he gave the Raw MitB 4 and a half as well as Punk/Jericho that. Wtf even is that.
punk/jericho lol. Most of us forgot it even happened, i had to remember it was in Chicago for it to be relevant. At all.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
bd7b524ffe30c9c6787e79e75c53ed45.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you, Lars. Looks like you're still as insane as you were back in the Telly-Tv days.

Love - IBYEOD

Reactions: Larsosc

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Another one, Rock marks piss me off. He's never been that good a wrestler. He's a member of the holy trinity off ass-kissers, along with Hogan and Cena. They kissed Vince's ass to get to the top. He comes back and these people are going insane that he's won the WWE title? He sucks! His promos are repetitive shit, and he's just plain boring. He sucks up to the fans like no one else, and it's just cringy! I'd take Cena over Rock anyday.

Reactions: Leo C

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I dont like ADR he is boring
I am warming to Randy Orton
I really like Kane
I think Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre are great and deserve a push

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I have a Hate/Love obsession with AJ Lee
NXT divas for me is like this Summer>Emma>Charlotte (She was awesome)>Paige
Paige is overrated
I don't like Sandow
Rollins>Ambrose>Reigns
I don't hate RVD
I like Cole
I don't hate Sheamus
Ryder ftw
I like the Rock
I'm okay with this MMA Lesnar gimmick.
I hate bloodbaths
Axel is just meh. He shouldn't have been chosen.
I like Mysterio
Vickie is awesome. Great actress and one of the best heels right now.
I like fandango
Already hate Eva Maria whatsoever

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, who fucking rates these matches? It's something I've always wondered lol.

Metlzer is the one the dumbass 'smarks' care about, but anyone can rate a match. 5 star match is highly subjective, like most things in wrestling.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
HBK vs Takes isn't rated as 5 stars match (WM25)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
HBK vs Takes isn't rated as 5 stars match (WM25)

It is by plenty of people, who cares what Meltzer thought of it?

Wrestling, like any art form, is open to interpretation. What one person sees as a 5 star classic another might view as a snorefest.

Reactions: swangirl

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. But sometimes, a match is that good that you gotta love it. Because you have the spots, the crowd, the scenario, the storyline, a 25 minutes match and an awesome finish. There are some matches that make history. Those matches should be a 5 stars matches no matter what. Of course, a guy who doesn't like wrestling would say that sucked. But some matches, around 10, the best matches in pro wrestling history should be 5 stars. No matter your opinion. Otherwise, I would always say 4'5/5 expecting something even better to happen.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ryder deserves a push he has worked his arse off for it
Joseph Park can't wrestle
HHH is overrated so is Bret Hart