Wrestling Action Figures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
When I was a kid I always used to save up to buy the latest figurine. This was in the attitude era. I recently had a look for the first time in about 8 years at this collection and I was startled for a few minutes as to how many I had!

I had the likes of the original Kane, Ric Flair, Bischoff, McMahon, Mysterio, Rock, Steve Austin, RVD and such

I remember the metal tags on their feet where used for the smackdown rentrance where they would read them and introduce them to the ring in the style of The Fink!

I even used to recreate events I just seen on WWF/E with them!

Bloody hell, those where the days! I miss them :(

Sorry about this huge nostalgia trip! feel free to share your stories about merchandise!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My old action figures, ring, and titan tron are still at my Dad's house in my old closet.

'AND NOW... ENTERING THE TITAN TRON'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXJGcznSq0I

I know I have Rock, Stone Cold, kane, Taker, Billy Gunn & Road Dog, Edge, Vince, Shane, X Pac..

good times

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
My old action figures, ring, and titan tron are still at my Dad's house in my old closet.

'AND NOW... ENTERING THE TITAN TRON'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXJGcznSq0I

I know I have Rock, Stone Cold, kane, Taker, Billy Gunn & Road Dog, Edge, Vince, Shane, X Pac..

good times

Well roger me sideways and call me jimmy. I had that too!

Until I broke it :(

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
When I was little I had only had Bobby Lashley and JBL Action figures. I also had John Cena but then I traded him for batista and then I sold batista lol.

Reactions: JC4Life37

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
When I was little I had only had Bobby Lashley and JBL Action figures. I also had John Cena but then I traded him for batista and then I sold batista lol.

I can see why a crappy era known as the pg era is your favourite. Someone whos childhood heroes were Lashly and JBL, what a fail.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
I can see why a crappy era known as the pg era is your favourite. Someone whos childhood heroes were Lashly and JBL, what a fail.

Who where your childhood hero's then? This guy I guess

5750a936d1b6a5f1f5ef73afd7ce3899.jpg

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
JeebaK said:

They weren't my childhood heroes smart ass. When I was 6 or 7 I wasn't going around becoming a smark like you. I just watched WWE but just for the matches because they were bloody and awesome. My parents just got me those toys though....Or else the first WWE match I saw was HHH VS HBK in a steel cage I think.

The Answer

Jobber
Reaction score
I hate my country. They don't even have WWE or any wrestling show on television.
Yeah alright, a recap of RAW, that's 2 weeks behind -_-
So no action figures here, although i'd love one/some!

:silva: DAMNIT

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I had Rikishi, Dudleys, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Steiner and some others. No big big big names though, I didn't buy them myself back then lol.

Still got my Steiner one :steiner: