• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestlers you dislike, that everyone likes

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Before last night, I would actually have said Brock Lesnar because I don't think he's in it for what I selfishly see as the "right" reasons.

Last night, dude made me believe.

Guys everybody likes that I don't really care for?

I'll say....the Rock.

wk

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper. Actually liked him a little bit during his WCW days when he was he feuding with the NWO, but that's because the nine year-old mark in me HATED "Hollywood" Hogan (GOAT heel.) I'm not a fan otherwise. He was awesome in the movie They Live, though.

Sting is the same. Liked him during the days of the NWO and I'm enjoying the rivalry they're building between him and Triple H, but otherwise I'm not a fan. It chaps my ass to hear people insist that anyone who isn't biting their nails in anticipation of seeing Sting vs Undertaker must be lying.

As far as the current day roster is concerned, Cesaro is the biggest one to come to mind. I don't actually dislike him, I'm just annoyed how people seem to really, really overrate him. I personally see him as the ideal midcarder/upper-midcarder wrestler (same with Ziggler), and I can't help but laugh whole-heartedly when people actually offer him as an alternative to Reigns for who could or should defeat Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31. Not saying I wouldn't have marked for a Cesaro/Brock match, but insisting he should "be the one to beat the 1 in 21-1" is a bit much.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Ambrose. He's alright, but nothing special. DB is midcard max, and since his one magic moment (where Rollins did all the work) Orton.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
I don't really like The Rock, his promos are usually always too corny for me and I don't really find Orton too entertaining unless he finds the passion to do what he does; like when he left before Rollins put him out of action, if he can get that drive to fight again when he returns, he'll be great.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Everyone saying The Rock means 2012-2015 Rock, right? I'm not crazy about him either, but you can't argue with Rock from his original run. Dude was pure gold.