Wrestlers that you love, but everyone else hates?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I was more dissing the situation he was in, I still don't like Zeb speaking for him, Swagger even with a lisp can handle his own on the mic.. also they made him look like a chump for a little bit. I was a big fan of Swagger back when he first started out with the WWE back in ECW.

Thwagger is alright. I don't think I've ever dissed him, but I'm dissing the situation he's been in for the past couple of months, though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eva Marie is a female version of a wrestler that I love along with a few other select people I've noticed that most people don't seem to like too much or rather care for in anyway.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Eva Marie is a female version of a wrestler that I love along with a few other select people I've noticed that most people don't seem to like too much or rather care for in anyway.
You love santino?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
On the current roster, I don't know. I like Tyson Kidd a lot and he seems to get a lot of grief.

But historically speaking from the very moment he came to WWF up to today that I get the most amount of grief for is Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett is my second favorite wrestler of all time after Ric Flair. I remember an old forum I used to post on and I can't tell you how many ad hominem attacks I got from posters like: "This coming from a guy with Jeff Jarrett on his avatar."

When I was in high school, my best friend Tim and I did everything wrestling. And he even teased me about being such a mark for Jarrett. I can't recall how many times Tim would bitch: "All he ever does is Irish whip his opponent into the ropes."

You want to read something nasty as hell? Read this article I wrote 9 years ago(http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/columns/misc/jacobkuhn10.html) I was a reasonably popular wrestling columnist for this website and I wrote an extremely pro Jarrett column and I got lambasted in the comments section at the bottom. The amount of emails I received was more for this than anything else I ever wrote and not a single one was positive.

When I first came here, I had a Jarrett avatar and was waiting for someone to get on my case for it and no one did.

As far as why I like Jarrett so much, it's hard to know for sure. I have to admit the whole country singer gimmick was stupid. I was always a fan but I think I became a bigger fan through Owen Hart, who was also one of my favorite wrestlers ever. But whatever the reason, I like the guy and probably always will.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Reigns gets a lot of criticism recently, but I think he's awesome. Very exciting to watch.

Dude Love

Jobber
Reaction score
Santino can work a match better than most the roster. If the brand split was still in effect he could he a top face on SD.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot one guy I like but everyone despises, and i'm pretty sure i'm alone on this one. Big Show

I also second tyson kidd, even though I think the IWC enjoys him

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot one guy I like but everyone despises, and i'm pretty sure i'm alone on this one. Big Show

I also second tyson kidd, even though I think the IWC enjoys him

I like Big Show. He was a solid big guy back in the day and I like his personality.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
For me, it's definitely AJ Lee and Roman Reigns.
Everyone loves both of these people. Reigns hate is pure hipster talk at this point, most dig him. AJ Lee is the most loved diva of the last 5+ years.