Wrestlers that drew.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Who are some wrestlers that were actually pretty good draws? No not guys like Rock, Austin, Cena, Goldberg, and Hogan. I'm talking about guys who were actually good draws, although they weren't the top draw.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I think Mysterio & Sin Cara will always be draws not for their talent but just because they have a mask. Every kid loves a masked wrestler.

Reactions: B.Dazzle

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Andre was a monster draw, depending how far back you want to go.
Savage and Warrior were nice secondary draws to Hogan in WWF in the late 80s/early 90s (and Warrior supposedly passing Hogan in merch sales and crowd reactions)
Nash, Sting and Flair were big draws
Hart drew quite a bit from what I gather despite a lot of folks thinking the opposite.
Lesnar is a draw now, and was the top draw in UFC history.
Bob Sapp is probably the biggest draw in Japan, or at least was for a looooooooong time.

Reactions: B.Dazzle

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
72e72bbf5d6bda93c846a595238b1fad.jpg
doesn't he draw (paint) that on his face before every show? Very good

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I think Mysterio & Sin Cara will always be draws not for their talent but just because they have a mask. Every kid loves a masked wrestler.
Sad but true

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Mysterio was one of my favorite wrestlers in WCW. The stuff he used to be able to do blew my mind. He and Sin Cara do not deserve to be in the same sentence
I hope Sin Cara goes back in time to WCW and just takes a bat to Mysterio's knee.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Mysterio was one of my favorite wrestlers in WCW. The stuff he used to be able to do blew my mind. He and Sin Cara do not deserve to be in the same sentence
Sin Cara (the original one) was the biggest draw in the world back in 2006 and is one of the most talented men in wrestling. The problem for Cara isn't talent, the problem is he never learned the style of WWE because WWE didn't send him to developmental.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sin Cara (the original one) was the biggest draw in the world back in 2006 and is one of the most talented men in wrestling. The problem for Cara isn't talent, the problem is he never learned the style of WWE because WWE didn't send him to developmental.
Mysterio didn't have that problem.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Also, Great Khali & Santino draw in a crowd also. Just putting that out there.