Wrestler With The Most Passion For The Buisness

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Ric Flair, HHH(even if he thinks about him all the time), Edge, HBK and Benoit.

Reaction score
ric flair he's still stylin and profylin at almost 60 when he could be relaxing and playing golf like most retired wealthy old guys.he'll wooow his way into any hall of fame.

the dark knight

ric flair
ric flair
ric flair
triple h
mick foley
shawn michaels

Great One

Chris Benoit, Ric Flair, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Kane, Mick Foley, and more.

RingDeath

Reaction score
Flair's devotion to the sport is there to see, week in, week out. He's got himself in shape and gives his all, at 58. HHH is obviously committed to the business. He married into it. Cena takes his role seriously and represents the sport with as much dedication as he can muster. HBK puts his body at risk to give the fans a great show every time I see him and is another top ambassador. JBL's commentary following his run as champion and contender is full of verbal panache and comedy.

Reaction score
in a previous post i said flair.now i would also add undertaker i first saw him in 1990, 17 years later he is still on top of his game.And he shows the same passion and dedication to the biz.

samborambo

Reaction score
The guy's that always put there all into wrestling for me are:
1.RIC FLAIR
2.TERRY FUNK
3.MICK FOLEY
4.BRET HART
5.RICKY STEAMBOAT

These guy's all cared about the buisness

chavoheat

Reaction score
HHH doesn't get enough credit from fans for being passionate about the business.

I bet you anything he thinks about it even when he's at home.