Wrestler in Line for Major Push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Ziggler
Punk
Bryan
Adr?
Ryback

Probably a few others I'm missing out. Felt like everyone and their mother was a TWEiN3R.

But the only one of them that was booked as a tweener was Bryan. Punk and Ziggler were being booked like heels while ADR and Ryback were being booked like faces. We may have viewed them as tweeners, but Creative had other ideas based on their treatment of the characters.

Bryan was even generally being booked as a face, especially when he was teaming with Kane, even though his character profile/archetype was neither heel nor face. Orton, who I'm just bringing in to the conversation, was a definite heel archetype but was being booked/treated by Creative as a face.

wk

Reactions: Swift

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Funny that he is line for a push, because that whole bully campaign is going on at the moment. I actually thought he was going to continue to bully people on tv every week until someone made him learn his lesson that bully's never win :pity1:

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Funny that he is line for a push, because that whole bully campaign is going on at the moment. I actually thought he was going to continue to bully people on tv every week until someone made him learn his lesson that bully's never win :pity1:

That's what I was expecting to happen. Some superhero babyface would confront him about bullying people and beat Ryback at a PPV. But Sheamus and Cena are both injured so they may have changed that.

Ryback was over with lots of fans in WM season, I don't know they turned him heel, although his appearance does suit the role.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Funny, now that I think about it, I had just started watching again and Ryback's thing he was that he was soooo hungry for success. Thats why he focused on the Shield so much when they cost him the belt. Now he doesn't use that. Almost seems like thats D-Bry's angle now.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
But the only one of them that was booked as a tweener was Bryan. Punk and Ziggler were being booked like heels while ADR and Ryback were being booked like faces. We may have viewed them as tweeners, but Creative had other ideas based on their treatment of the characters.

Bryan was even generally being booked as a face, especially when he was teaming with Kane, even though his character profile/archetype was neither heel nor face. Orton, who I'm just bringing in to the conversation, was a definite heel archetype but was being booked/treated by Creative as a face.

wk

Yeah, I know. What I meant was everyone here was claiming ever other wrestler was "tweener!". Obviously not all of them are/were tweeners.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Im 50/50 on Ryback his character seems lost changing from one direction to another. Also the fact he was built up then completely buried to Cena and now hes in line for another push this doesnt make sense

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Ryback sucks. Fuck off.

rko2004

The Artiste
Reaction score
WAT. Another Ryback push, PEOPLE, HE BOTCHES and CAN'T DO A FREAKIN THING.

rko2004

The Artiste
Reaction score
EDIT: Sorry, hit reply twice and this happened