Wrestlemania Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sushmit Dey

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey Guys I Am New Here .. I Have A Question For The Owner Of Watchwrestling .. First Of All Thaks Man You Are Doing A Great Job By Providing Us The Updates Of Wwe ( Raw,Mainevent,Smackdown,Wwe Network ) But I Just Want To Ask One Question As You KNow This Is The Wrestlemania Week So Will You Provide Us These Programs On Your Website .. Wrestlemania Press Confrence,Wrestlemania Today,Wrestlemania Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony Including The Red Carpet .. , Legends Of Wrestlemania && Wrestlemania 2 hour Pre Show .. I Know I Sound A Lil Greedy .. But I Am Just Asking And If You Can Do It Then Just Take It As A Request ..

Thankyou Owner Of Watchwrestling..

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well Mr Tyler Durden I Think Your Reply Has Nothing To Do About With My Question .. I Think You Just Posted On The Wrong Thread .. Dun Worry Apology Accepted :)
He tagged the guy who runs Watch Wrestling.

Reactions: seabs
Reaction score
Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Wrestlemania 2 hour Pre-show/Backstage Pass and Wrestlemania will be uploaded.

Reactions: Sushmit Dey