WrestleMania Mainevents Tournament Final: WM X-Seven vs. WM XXVI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your favourite mainevent?

• Steve Austin vs. The Rock

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WrestleMania X-Seven - Steve Austin vs. The Rock (c) (No disqualification match for the WWF Championship)
WrestleMania XXVI - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (No count-out, no disqualification Streak vs Career match)

What is you favourite WrestleMania mainevent?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This is like picking between children, you leove em both equally, but if I was to choose between them, it would be HBK/Taker, although WM 17 was the pinnacle of the boom period and the best WM card ever. I have to go with HBK/Taker. It was only the swan song for one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Clearly had to come down to these two. Well I don't think either is in the five greatest matches in Mania history they are the top two main events for sure. I've got to go Austin-Rock as I still honestly believe it was the greatest match of Rock's career.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
A tough call, but I too vote for Austin and The Rock.

Reaction score
This is a tough one. I had to go with Austin-Rock. The match was fantastic and the build up will never be touched. Taker-HBK was a great match, but their first one was better.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Wow this is a really tough call as everyone has been saying. While Taker HBK had me on the edge of my seat, The Rock vs Stone Cold had a bigger impact on me and was thrilling. So yeah that's my vote.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Incredibly tough choice. Both are great matches and had such great build-ups. In the end I went with Michaels-Taker just to even things out because I don't think there should be a runaway winner when you consider the quality of these matches.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Both rematches from previous Wrestlemanias' and fantastic ones at it. Well really I was not a fan of the Austin Rock 2 mainly because of the Austin heel turn, still a great match. I am going with Taker and Michaels. I had non wrestling fans over for this match when it was going on and they thought it was cool. So that one takes the cake for me. Plus an outstanding match to end the show is always a great thing too see.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
At the moment it is four choices apiece, so tell me what happens if it stays level at the end.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
It gonna go with Rock/ Austin..

I just voted :p...

I'm an avid fans of both matches but I went with the fact, the quality of Rock/ Austin two was better than HBK/ Taker WM 2 :p.

Austin_Aries

Reaction score
The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels was one of the greatest WM main events of all time. For me is the GREATEST!