Wrestlemania 28 review

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy the review of someone that was there live to see Wrestlemania, just before I start though it was definatley worth every cent I spent to be there and I would most certainly do it again but not by myself though next time people would have to come with me.

I'm gonna start off with the dark match

Triple Threat Tag team match

Uso's came out and did a samoan tribute to Yokozuna before getting into the ring, then Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd entered the ring before the Carlon cousins and Rosa came out and by god does Rosa look great live there was a sea of drool and I'm pretty sure a few people came as well looking at her, the match was great it got about 10 minutes maybe a bit more with some great action from everybody and it definatley felt like a great start to wrestlemania.

The show starts with Lilian Garcia singing a great version of America the beautiful (if thats wrong sorry to my fellow americans.)

Next up Josh Matthews introduces Daniel Brian who has the biggest reaction he was gonna get a lot of yes chants which I joined in on and it was great it made me think if he can keep the yes and somehow make this new character more of a face, out next was Sheamus who came out to a mixed reaction I was cheering for him and yes he as white in person as he is on TV actually no not as pale he had a little colour but anyway, 18 seconds later and a brogue kick later we have a new champion and boy was I pissed off I was yelling out Bullshit over and over not thinking about the little kids near me and people were trying to tell me kids were around to which I replied if you didn't want them to hear someone swearing you shouldnt have bought them here of all places.

A really bad backstage segment was saved by Ron Simmons Damn!

Kane Comes out his pyros aren't as big here probably because they were worried as when they were in Orlando they did hurt a few people so a lot of the pyro was on the outside of the arena which is fine by me I wasn't looking forward to being burnt :p out next is Randy Orton (he was very boring coming out)

They get to it with Kane more in control and countering most of Ortons big moves I was worried about Orton getting the win when Kane went to chokeslam Orton and got only a 2 count but a chokeslam from the top ropes helped though I am starting to think things had to change as it looked like Orton had hurt himself when drop kicking Kane when Kane went for a flying clothesline.

Good reaction to Kane getting the win but this feud isn't over I expect Orton to get the win at Extreme Rules.

Rhodes vs Show was up was very average Show won it shortly with the WMD but it was good to see him celebrate with his wife that he is now a grand slam champion and hes officially held every title in the WWE he can hold.

Divas match is next and I regret not going to the bathroom for this instead of team teddy vs team johnny because it was just boring and the celeb I can't even remember her name she got the shit booed out of her and it was quite clear she was hurt she took forever to get to the rope thats how bad her ribs were hurt and it was quite clear that I had to wonder why would you let her get in there for it in the first place she was better off getting tagged in to pin only Vince should've killed this match or had Maria come out and support team teddy or something.

Taker vs Hunter Hell In a Cell

Man I nearly shit myself a few times with this match because it was just so great the brutality the suspense and many times I thought the streak was gonna end but no Taker kept going at the end Taker goes 20-0 and we got yet another wrestlemania moment.

Team Teddy vs Team Johnny I got back from the bathroom intime to see Ryder get kicked in the nuts by Eve and a Hoeski chant break out.

Punk vs Jericho

Great ring chemistry and great agression from CM Punk, (take note John Cena can't be go lucky happy all the time) and it was great to see bot. h men put on a show unfortunatley the crowd was still worn from Taker vs Hunter.

Rock vs Cena

This was fucking brilliant both men were great they did their moves almost perfectly (except for Cena's bearhug that looked terrible), Cena being cocky bought even more heat to him (just a quick note I was responsible for 3 rocky chants), a lot of Cena sucks chants during the match and even a boots to asses chant, In the end in my view the right guy won will be back on Raw tonight most likely will he stick around a while no because he's filming fast 6 will he back though for Summerslam most likely but thats gonna be a match I see on PPV not live.

I give this PPV a 7.9 out of 10 Diva's match and Brians squashed stopped it from being a 10 in my view.