Wrestlemania 24 review

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KyleFitta

Reaction score
Belfast Brawl: JBL vs. Finlay good brawl and decent opener to start with I this this could of been the second match on the card and open with the mitb but regardless this was a decent brawl from these two the best spot was prop when finlay dive out of the ring and got drilled in the face by the trash can! I wasnt really surpised of JBL getting the w needless to say decent start (**)

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Chris Jericho vs. MVP vs. John Morrison vs. Carlito vs. CM Punk vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Shelton Benjamin good match needless to say but weakest mitb match yet I thought there was little better wrestling this year in this one but less cool spots and some un realistic spots like the slow walk up the ladder by mvp. I dont care how tired you are if I could win a title shot I would fucking run as fast as I could. Well cm punk won this one manly because Hardy was was smoking bud any way very good match needless to say (*** 1/2)

Raw vs. Smackdown - The Battle for Brand Supremacy : YOUmaga vs. Batista this goes to show how lazy Batista really is Umaga really tried to put on a good performence but big Dave just didnt really want to show up tonight maybe if it was a title match he would of put the little wrestling ability he has into this match but just a lack of effort and to top it all off he hits a laztista bomb to win the match ugly (*)

ECW Title Match: Chavo Guerrero © vs. Kane Where's Kane? behind you! Chokeslam 1-2-3 (N/a)

Career Threatening Match: Ric Flair vs. HBK great match well done I dont think they could of done anything else to make this match better. Hbk did what he always does and thats never put on a bad match on ppv and Flair gave it his all and kinda reminded me of a young Ric Flair never to less this was a really fun match and I was really into to this match and the added drama was just really something memoable and the end was one of the greatest wm moments ever (**** 1/2)

BunnyMania – Lumberjill Match: Ashley and Maria vs. Beth Phoenix and Melina w/Santino
yup this is what this was an old fasion pop corn match there wasnt much to rember in this match because nothing really happend exsepect I didnt know it was sopose to be a "dark match" haha I bet noone gets it any way yeah nothing much memorable exsepct if your a snoopy the dog fan or like santino (1/4*)

WWE Title Match: Randy Orton © vs. HHH vs. John Cena this was a very fun 15 minute non stop action fun pace match with good effort by all three with some good fast action and counters to get you into this match with the end really telling a great story of how Orton is a sneeky bastard and retains the belt very very good effort (*** 3/4)

The Biggest vs. The Best: Floyd Mayweather vs. The Big Show Holy shit! this was entertaining not only entertaing but a pretty good match not bad for a guy who has never wrestled in a match. Ok this was so much better then the Wrestlemania 2 match way better this was actually very entertaining with the wrestler jobbing but still looking strong just a well booked match (** 1/2)

World Title Match: Edge © vs. The Undertaker speaking of great booked matches this match was basiclly booked perfect. Undertaker being as dominate as he is and Edge willing and able to do anything to beat Undertaker's streak by using interference,weapons exc. added more drama to this match it felt just as speical as flair vs hbk. These two really show why these two belong on the main stage at this time as down the line you saw just how much amazing chemistry these two have together to put on that many matches and never get stale. Hell i could watch this match again and again and I dont think It would get boring. People were known to complain about the ending but I actually thought that Edge was going to beat undertaker thats how belivable they made Edge look just great effort by everyone (**** 1/4)

Final Thoughts: another hard ppv to judge because you have alot of great stuff like hbk vs Flair and Edge vs Undertaker and very good stuff like triple threat and mitb but you have some filter like bunnymania and im not going to effect this ppv on kane vs chavo because I had no proplem with the finish. But I will talk about the bad batista match because this hurt the ppv also but all and all this was a very fun epic wrestling night and I even almost shed a tear being a huge huge Flair fan all my life so I will give this ppv a 8.5/10 and a if you havent seen it already which I think every wrestling fan has watch it. Im out see you later bye

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

and you still posted in the wrong section.

Welcome to IWF by the way

seX-Power

Hopefully you continue reviewing . Good to see you know what section to post in now.

KyleFitta

Reaction score
Hopefully you continue reviewing . Good to see you know what section to post in now.

lol im a rookie at this put yea lol i will review least try every ppv that happens now on and i will do old school reviews also and indy shows so keep in touch

Wordlife

not bad, good luck on IWF, welcome and enjoy your stay.. continue with the reviews, looking good