WrestleMania 24 Fantasy Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Made for a battle. Any feedback?

wm24snackzyr0.jpg

Reaction score
too bright, text sux, i dont like the barbed wire and cage, the green doesnt suit it at all. my decision, start over

PeepShow

Well, the idea is wonderful, but the outcome I dont really like. As Abdulla said, I dont care for the green b/g and the PSDs are wayyyyy to bright IMO. Other than that, its not too bad. Just try and fix the small things

The Rated R CMStar

I understand the yellow text thing as the whole WM24 under the sun context, but the green has nothing to do here and maybe if Austin was a little darker

SnackZ

Reaction score
Will work on all suggestions when I get home tonight - thanks all for the feedback. Can't get better (or on Butters level) without being able to see what others see and fixing it. Much love beatches!

SnackZ

Reaction score
Okay - completely revamped and done. Went with Taker vs. Kane, Casket Match...Thoughts?

takerkanewm24au6.jpg

The Rated R CMStar

Much better, altough I think another Undertaker pic would be better

Montana

I like the second one better. For some reason i wasn't a fan of the dark green background with the orange lettering. For the second its a great poster, although it doesnt have the WM feel. Maybe because its taker/kane on the cover, but when i think wm, i think of a more futuristic look. the first one i'd say is a 8/10 second 9/10